"Valentine's Day is Lame" Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

I love him sm, i cant evennn! Sry for not updating at all recently, school's been kickin my ass recently.

A text from your best friend alerted you'd missed Valentine's Day... Again. So what? You would've still been as lonely as ever, just having to see more people doing couple-y stuff. Naps were definitely better than going out and seeing couples holding hands and exchanging gifts. Secretly, you wished that you had someone to do that kind of stuff with, but you wouldn't ever let it show. For now, you stuck with hating Valentine's Day and staying home to sleep it through.

Valentine's Day is lame. Rather, it would be lame until you actually had a partner. Preferably Amajiki, but you weren't sure who he liked.

A loud knock on your door awoke you from your third nap of the day. Ugh, what do they want, you thought as you made your way towards the door, still in your pajamas.

"Hey (Y/n)! We were just going to-" Mirio began cheerfully, Amajiki and Nejire at his side.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh, just... maybe fix your pants," Mirio said, blushing furiously, even though almost every single time you trained with him, he ended up naked. Looking past him, Tamaki was covering his eyes while trying to blend into the wall, while Nejire stared unashamedly.

"Whoops, lemme just..." you hitched up the side of your pants, thankfully nothing too personal was showing.

"Yeah, ok, well... Anyways, Amajiki, Nejire, and me were gonna hit up the cafe to celebrate singles awareness day if you wanted to come with us..."

"Sure, sounds fun. Let me get ready and I'll meet you guys in 30 or so minutes," you said, shooting finger guns before closing the door. You weren't in a hurry to pick out an outfit, and you definitely didn't spend much time doing your hair, only running your fingers through it to tame it down a bit before grabbing your phone and keys and meeting the trio in the commons.

"Ready to go, guys?" You asked, twirling your keys on your index finger as Amajiki nearly fell over from blushing so hard. On the way to the cafe, you noticed that he kept his distance, staying behind the group and avoiding you more than he usually did.

"Hey, is Amajiki doing alright today?" you whispered to Nejire.

"Of course silly, he's just flustered that it's Valentine's Day, and we have him set up with a very special someone who he's been in love with since the moment he first saw them!" Nejire said, with clasped hands and an exaggerated sigh.

"Oh," you said, trying not to let a twinge of hurt enter your voice, "that's great! I hope it goes well for him..."

This hurt. Of course he was in love with someone else, it would never be you. Hell, it was never you in any situation, which was why you'd spent almost every single Valentine's Day by yourself. Deciding not to worry about that, you consoled yourself. Hey, who cares if he doesn't like you? He's just a shy boy who can't even hold a conversation with anyone longer than 3 seconds! Although shy boys are my favorite... NO! No, I hate shy boys because they're annoying and... no they're really not annoying... Oh whatever.

"WE'RE HERE! OH MY GOD ITS THE MOST ROMANTIC LITTLE CAFE I'VE EVER SEEN!" Mirio squealed, grabbing Amajiki's wrist as Nejire took yours and dragged you both to a small booth at the back, with two letters at the seats.

"Ok, this is gonna be a great... OH NO! I'VE BEEN CALLED IN FOR WORK! I guess I'll have to go now! Have fun you three!" Nejire said as she draped an arm dramatically over her forehead and dragged her steps on the way out.