Love, War, and Force Protocol

Chapter 11

"WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME!" I watched as an officer yelled at the man that had fled the scene. I was watching through the two-way glass window and the officer looked mad. "Fine, you won't talk to me? That's okay. I tried to let you off easy. Now you have to talk to the Commander." Then he smirked. "Have fun" he said and walked out looking at me. "He's all yours." He said and I made my way over to the door.

I opened it smelling sweat and blood as I opened the door. I closed the door and looked at the man who was sitting across the table wearing handcuffs. "Mr. Collins. I don't know if you remember me. I'm the one who caused that." I said pointing to his bleeding lip. He lifted his head glaring at me. I leaned over the table, my hands resting on the sides. "Or do I need to remind you?" I asked glaring at him taking off my sunglasses. "No" he mumbled. "Okay then. Good. Now tell me. Why did you run? Why didn't you look at the picture?" I asked sitting on the chair across from him. I watched as he hung his head towards the floor not speaking. "Why aren't you talking?" I asked sliding my hand over the table towards him. He lifted his head up and I watched as a drop of blood fell from his lip. "We could fix that up. But you have to talk to me first. I can put you in a lot more pain if not." I said and he put his head down again. "Okay then have it your way." I said and pushed my chair back getting up. I walked around the table and was behind him. "You can talk to me now or later. I'm not leaving until I get answers." I said running two fingers across his back. He tensed up and started shaking. I knew that he was terrified. I walked back around slamming my hands on to the table. "YOU CAN TALK TO ME NOW OR LATER!!" I yelled and his head snapped up looking at me. Still he didn't say anything. "Okay" I said walking towards the door and opening it. I grabbed something from the table outside and walked back in. It was a fake taser. I wasn't going to shoot him. I was going to scare him. I walked back in with the taser in my hands. "Do you know what this is?" I asked and the man looked up. His eyes growing wide with fear. "Good, you do" I said lifting up the gun, looking at it. I turned off the safety and heard the gun charge up. (Again this taser is fake. It doesn't do anything.) I pointed it towards him. "Okay I'll talk!" He yelled shaking. "Good" I said. "I wasn't part of it. He told me about it." He said and I lowered the gun. "Go on" I said and he nodded. "He told me when it was going to happen and what time. What they were going to do and where they were going. He asked if I wanted to join but I said no. He threatened to kill me." He said and I nodded. "Do you know where he is?" I asked softer. "No, he never told me. I was afraid." He said and broke down sobbing. "It's okay sir. He won't hurt you." I said and walked out.

I sighed running my hand through my hair. I was driving home and I was thinking about my work tactics. Yes, they were good skills that I need but that man was scared to death. He did need help telling us but was the fake gun really necessary? I don't know... I walked in and heard that the TV was on. I was alarmed because no one was supposed to be in here. "Police" I called out and no one answered. I got my gun and slowly walked into the living room. I was walking towards the TV when I heard a noise behind me. I quickly turned around towards the person and my gun ran into a soft tan chest. "TARA WHAT THE HELL!?" Christina yelled slapping me across the face. It really hurt. She jumped back cautious of me with the gun. I dropped the gun on the floor tears threatening to spill over. "You... Hit... Me" I stuttered looking at her still watching me carefully. "Your the one who's pointing a f**king gun at my chest!!!" She yelled back balling her fists. "Your the one who was in my apartment without my knowledge!" I yelled getting mad. "I got the gun to protect myself. I turned around and you were there. I didn't mean to point it at you. You were to close!" I yelled and her expression softened. "I'm sorry I hit you.." She said and broke down crying into my chest. I held her until she had calmed down. I ran my hand through her hair soothingly. "I didn't mean to. I was bored and I missed you." She kept saying over and over. "I know, I shouldn't have had the gun pointed at you." I said and kissed her head. She finally stopped and looked at my face. "It's red, does it hurt?" She asked rubbing my cheek. "No" I said picking the gun up putting it back. She kissed my cheek softly. "I'm going to get ice" she said. "Don't" I said pulling her closer, feeling her body warmth. She smiled and gasped as my hands went up her shirt and rubbed her back. "Your hands are cold!" She said and I could feel goose bumps forming from where I was touching. I giggled and went into the bedroom and started taking off my work clothes. Christina just stood by the door watching. I took off my shirt and she noticed my tattoo. "Wow" she said and walked towards me, her hands running over the black ink. "I actually have two..." I said and I turned around. There she saw on my left shoulder a tattoo that said 'Dad' written there. "That's beautiful" she said running her fingers over it. I smiled feeling her fingers on my skin. I turned around placing her hand on my waist. She leaned forward and I felt her soft lips on my neck. She kissed all the way down to my collar bone then went back up. Her lips met mine and I whimpered. She picked me up placing me on the bed getting on top of me. "Christina are you ready?" I asked and she smiled down at me. "Yes, are you?" She asked rubbing my flat stomach. "Yes" I said and her lips attacked mine hungrily. I moaned as her tongue attacked mine. She kissed down my stomach and I whimpered closing my eyes. Waiting for the pleasure.