1. 😠

Nandini gasped in shock looking at her wrist watch and mumbled "God...No no no...Not again...That monster will eat me raw if I get late again...Just two days back he warned me..."

She prayed to all the gods possible to start her scooty which stopped in the middle while she was rushing to her office.

Her mobile rang loudly displaying the contact 'Monster😈'

"Okay...Today is my last day...I'm going to die in his hands...Mom, Dad I love you...Dii I'm coming to you...Wait for me..." She said looking upwards after numerous attempts to start her vehicle.

"Cool Nandu...Calm down..." She took deep breaths and to her luck, an auto stopped by and she quickly got in.

But by the time, she has reached her cubicle, she was 30 minutes late and the damage was already done. By seeing the faces of her colleagues, she understood that her monster boss has already arrived and might have taken a class to everyone.

"Miss Murthy" Manik's stern voice boomed at her cubicle making her flinch and she closed her eyes tightly and prayed to god before turning to face the storm.

"Sir" She said meekly.

"You are late again!" He remarked with his angry face and she gulped before saying "Sir...Sorry sir..."

He rolled his eyes and asked "I have given you 3 files yesterday...Are they done...!?"

She gulped again and bit her lower lip before saying "Ek...Ek baaki hai Sir..."

Manik huffed in anger and yelled "Should I say the same in the client meeting...!?? I have already told you that aaj ke aaj those 3 files should be moved to structural engineers for approval...I just gave you basic designing and not the whole city planning...Lekin nai...Madam has got no time to finish that and upar se late bhi...Listen Miss Murthy...I don't know what and how you will do...I need all the 3 files on my table in next one hour for my review..."

"Ye...Yes sir..." She mumbled and exhaled a breath once he left to his cabin.

She gulped down some water before starting her work and concentrated as she doesn't want to face another round of his wrath.

Nandini Murthy, Simple upper middle class girl, finished her bachelors in Architecture and got placed in MM ArchFirm through campus placement a year back. Simultaneously doing her specialization in urban planning on macro level. Simply cute. Thoroughly honest. Absolutely innocent and extremely naive.

Manik Malhotra, finished his bachelors in Architecture and has done PhD in urban planning before taking up the firm that his father has started and which was about to drown. It took him 2 whole years to get back the company to shape and profits. Slightly dominating. Moderately short tempered. Mostly loving and endlessly caring.

The landline in her cubicle rang loudly making her flinch and she answered it with fear knowing that it will be the monster again.

"Get the files to my cabin...Now..." He ordered and cut the call while she took the finished files that she has designed and moved to his cabin.

"Come in" Manik voiced and she entered the cabin or may be a lion's den.

"Sir" She said before placing the files on his table and he opened one of them to review and he signaled her to sit by showing the seat in front of him.

"Is that last file finished...!?" He asked while going through the designs and she replied "Yes sir"

"Note down the corrections" He said and she opened the notepad as he dictated minute corrections that needs to be taken care of before moving it for approvals.

He stood from his seat while dictating and walked near her and bent to her ear level to check what she has written making her gasp at once.

Once done, he asked "Why were you late...!?"

She looked here and there but stayed silent and he said "I have asked you something Miss Murthy..."

She looked at him being scared and he passed a smirk before saying "Just two days back I have warned you that I'll punish if you are late again...And you are late...So desperate to get punished...!???"

She gulped and nodded in a no with a scary face and stood from her seat. She took her steps back saying "Sir...Please...Office...I...I'll never be late again..."

"Oh that you will be...But for today...You must be punished..." He declared making her sweat and tried to open the door but it was locked.

He chuckled and said "Do you really think I will leave the doors unlocked once you enter my cabin...!!!Tch Tch Tch Nandini Murthy...You are so naïve...And that's what I like..."

"Sir Please..." She pleaded as he moved towards her and he asked "So...Are you ready...!??"

She licked her dry lips as he approached her step by step.

"Sir please..." She pleaded and he chuckled seeing her while removing his tie. She gasped at once when he turned her to face the wall and grabbed her wrists together at her back.

"Sir...No...Please..." She wriggled but it was of no use as he tied her wrists at her back and turned her to face him, pressing her back to the wall.

"Pl...Please..." She asked and he kept his finger on her lips saying "Shhh...Quiet...You know the rules...Don't you...!? You do a mistake; you will be punished..."

She gulped as he traced his finger on her jawline and moved downwards over her cleavage which rose and fell due to her heavy breaths. She shut her eyes as he moved finger southwards and traveled under her skirt till it reached her spot.

Ignore mistakes...

Would love to read your reactions on this update...