19. ❤️‍🩹

"Aryamannn" Nandini muttered slowly as she saw him talk to her father.

When Manik explained her about Aryaman and his gaze and touch, she understood that she has to stay away from him and she actually maintained distance and limited her calls since few years.

"Hmm...I completely forgot about this guy while thinking about other things...Let's see what he is up to..." Manik said slowly while following priest's instructions.

"Hi Uncle..." Aryaman wished her father and he reciprocated with a smile and exchanged pleasantries.

The priest called for gadbandhan and Nandini's mother moved forward to do the ritual.

"You are really great and brave uncle...I didn't expect that you will accept for love marriage after what all happened to Naina dii..." Aryaman said making Nandini's father frown but he smiled to reply "Nai beta...It's an arranged marriage...I personally checked Manik's profile from matrimony and fixed this alliance..."

The priest asked the couple to stand for pheras and Manik walked ahead followed by Nandini.

Aryaman mentally smirked but made a confused face and said "Ohh really...!? But they know each other since college...Manik was her senior..."

Her father's frown deepened as Aryaman continued "In fact...I have heard from our friends that she works in his company only..."

"Company...!?" Her father asked in shock and he replied "Yeah Uncle...Aapko nai patha...!?? Manik Malhotra is one of most talented and successful architects of North India...He owns 2 to 3 firms...He is the only heir of Malhotra empire..."

"Yeh dekhiye..." He said and showed his mobile which has all the details of Manik and his achievements in short span in social media.

Her father sat down with a jerk and Aryaman tried to hold him while Manik and Nandini finished 4 rounds around the fire though fearing the worst.

The priest asked Nandini to move forward and just then her father yelled "Ruko"

Manik closed his eyes as he understood what is going to happen and Nandini looked at him with scared face.

"Whatever Aryaman ne bola kya wo sach hai...!?" He asked making everyone frown in confusion.

When both didn't answer, her father got furious and dragged Manik holding his collar to the mid of the hall while Nandini ran behind him pleading her father.

"Dad please listen to me..." She tried but her father yelled "Shut up...Ek dum chup...And you Manik...Sach sach bolo...You both know each other from college...!?"

Manik nodded his head slowly making him furious and held his collars with both hands and asked "Nandini is working in your company...!?"

He nodded his head again and her father pushed him a little and was about to slap him but stopped when Nandini held his hand.

"Chodo mujhe...He tried to betray you...all of us...Itne saare jhoot..." He yelled and tried to slap again but Nandini stopped him by saying "Aap mere pati pe haath nai uthayenge Dad..."

"Pati...!? You guys are not married yet...!? Phere bhi nai hui ab tak..." Her father shouted and Manik immediately tried to say "Nandini...Shaant ho jao...Please..."

Her father's anger increased seeing that and he held Manik's collars again and said "How dare you talk to my daughter after all this...!!!"

Nandini moved them away and stood in between them and said "Dad...I have already told you mere pati pe haath math lagana...please"

"He is not your husband...Shaadi nai hui hai tum donon ki..." Her dad shouted at her and she equally yelled "Jii nai Dad...We are married for 3 years by today...We got married when we were in college itself..."