5. 😍

5 years ago

"Yes Dad...Room was nice...And I just came to college..." Nandini said to her father on call, on the first day of her college in Pune. She herself chose the college for her Architecture and convinced her parents in sending her.

Her parents were free thinkers and never objected their children in doing anything. Their first child, Naina, Nandini's elder sister was 3 years elder to her and finished her Engineering and was working in an MNC in Mumbai itself. Though it was the first time that they have sent Nandini out of their city alone, they couldn't object to her wish for studying in that college. After inquiring about the college among their relatives, they approved when her cousin Abhimanyu assured that it was indeed one of the best colleges.

"Yeah Mom...Roommate will come tonight it seems...Haan I'll be careful...Yes I'll call Abhi bhai once..." She disconnected the call while standing at the entrance and dialed Abhimanyu.

"Haan Nandu...All okay...!?" Abhi asked once he answered the call.

"All okay Bhai...Aa toh gayi...But darr lag raha hai...First day...First time out of city..." She finally opened up which she couldn't with her parents.

Abhi chuckled and said "I have expected this...It's okay...Chill...I have a friend there...4th year hai wo...I'll ask him to pick you and direct you till your class...Don't worry..." Abhi assured and sent his number to Nandini and he himself dialed his friend.

'Wait at the entrance only...He is coming...' He texted and she replied 'Okay'

Few minutes later, a guy of came towards her and cleared his throat calling her name "Um...Nandini...!?"

"Yeah" She said nervously and he forwarded his hand saying "Cabir...Abhi's friend..."

"Oh Hii Cabir bhai..." She chirped with a smile making him smile too and she immediately asked "Sorry...I can call you that right...!?"

"Yeah yeah of course...Chale...!?" He asked and she nodded and they walked inside.

"No need to worry Nandini...Everything is cool here...Chota mota ragging hoga...I won't say that there won't be any...But you don't need to be scared..." He talked to comfort her and just then his phone rang.

"Excuse me...I need to take this...You keep going..." He said and stopped a step back while she walked straight slowly.

"Oh hello..." She heard someone calling her by snapping their fingers and she gulped seeing the gang of boys, probably ragging other two freshers. They signaled her to come and she looked at Cabir who was busy on call turning to the other side.

She slowly walked towards them and they looked at her from top to bottom and one of them commented "Such a piece of art..."

The boys glanced at her face while she looked down feeling uncomfortable with their gazes. One of them ordered "It seems he liked her...Why don't you kiss him...!?"

She gasped in shock and took two steps back and was about to call Cabir when one of the boys pulled her by her hand.

"Kiss him and leave..." That guy smirked making her shiver but soon that smirk died looking at her back.

"Leave her..." Came a voice with powerful aura and she turned to look at the person as the boy left her hand immediately.

Her eyes just got stuck at the 6 feet most beautiful creation of god, maybe he has taken his extra time to carve him.

Her eyeballs moved along with him as he moved forward passing death glares to the gang of boys. It was as if the world around her stopped for that moment until she felt Cabir tapping her shoulder with a sorry face.