15. 💗

"Manik" Nandini called him and feeling her nervous tone, he turned to look at her with a frown and she fidgeted with her fingers before saying "I'm pregnant"

Manik gasped audibly and left his mobile which started ringing making him crunch his eyebrows. He forced himself to open his eyes and sat all of sudden, waking up from his sleep.

He turned off his morning alarm which was ringing and wiped his face with both of his palms and thought "What was that dream...!!!"

He remembered his mother saying that early morning dreams come true and thought "No No No...Already things are complicated...Abhi abhi sab kuch track par aa raha hai...We are not ready for this..."

He got down from his bed and walked to and fro in his room and sighed saying to himself "Relax Manik...Relax... There's nothing to panic...Aisa kuch hai toh Nandini will not hide it from you...Relax...But...What if...!!! No no no..."

He immediately got ready and reached his office before anyone and waited for Nandini. Once he saw her coming, he called to her desk and cut the call after asking her to come to his cabin.

"Yeh Manik itni jaldi kyun aa gaye...!!!" She thought and knocked at his door.

"Come in" He said and she took two steps saying "Good morn..." but her words got trailed when Manik took four steps towards her and smooched her lips at once.

Once he broke the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers and she took few seconds before asking "What happened...!?"

He sighed and looked at her as she cupped his face with her tiny palms and asked "Pareshaan ho...!?"

He stayed silent and she made him sit on the couch and she herself sat on his lap and said "Say it out Manik"

"Do you believe that the dreams we see in the morning actually come true...!?" He asked and she smiled saying "None of the dreams come true unless and until we wish them to be true... It's not about the timing Manik but the effort we put in to make them true..."

He smiled and hugged her and she asked "Waise kya sapna dekha aapne that you are this worried...!?"

He chuckled and said "The one we are making efforts for..."

She frowned and asked "What does that mean...!?"

"You just said that you are pregnant" He said with a shrug and she choked at once and asked "Really!?"

"Yeah" He said with a sigh and she bit her lower lip saying "Then yeh sach bhi ho sakta hai Manik..."

His face drained colours until she giggled making him close his eyes in irritation as she said "Look at your face...Oh my god..."

Seeing his serious face, she controlled her laugh and smiled before saying "But seriously you don't need to be worried Manik...That will not happen until you wish to... Isn't it..!? We both know how careful you are...and I just got my periods last week..."

He held her hairs in his fist making her gasp and said "You will pay for this little prank...in the evening..." and his dominating tone stirred her insides.

She gulped as he left her and smirked seeing her adjust her legs as she stood at her place and he said "We will see in the evening..."

She turned to the door but stopped to say "Dad was asking Panditji about marriage dates and he is going to discuss with your family..."

She said with a smile and he replied "Cool"

"When shall we tell the office staff...!?" She asked and he said "That I have decided on how and when...Leave it to me...Jab tak mein na bolu, you don't utter a word to anyone.."

"Jii" She said and left to her desk.

In the evening, once everyone left, she went to his cabin and he was nowhere to be seen. She knocked at their personal room's door and she gasped when he pulled her at once.

He kissed her hungrily while making their way towards the bed and pulled down her skirt effortlessly.

"Manik" She whispered his name, trying to catch her breath and he said while unbuckling his belt "Told you that you'll pay for it..." and held her hands above her head in his one hand.

"I'm sorry" He said making her frown and ask "For..!?"

"For this" He said and rammed into her making her yelp at his sudden move and he placed his palm over her mouth, muffling her screams as he continued.

She rolled her eyes as she reached her high and it took him few more minutes to detach himself.

"You okay!?" He asked after few seconds and she nodded with a smile.

"Manik" She called and he hmmed while drawing patterns over her chest and she asked "When do you think we can have kids...!?"

"Not now atleast...Two years after our marriage..." He said casually and she held his hair saying "It will be our third anniversary next month...if you have forgotten..."

He chuckled and kissed her pout saying "Oh my cute little cupcake...I meant two years after this second marriage...Two years from now..."

"Ohhhh" She said and he dropped kisses saying "We are yet to explore the world My Love..."

"Waise...You didn't take me wrong na...!? Listen it's just that there's a lot of things already on our plate...and upar se yeh bhi toh..." He tried to say but she interrupted saying "Manik...You don't need to explain yourself...I know how much you love children... Though we haven't spoken about this but I know, we are not ready for it yet...Relax..."

She smiled at him and he asked "What are you planning for this anniversary...!?"

She made him look at her and asked "Iss baar aap plan karo...Last two times, I was the one who planned all the surprises... It's your turn now..."

He nodded with a smile and asked "What do you want....!?"

She thought for a while and asked "How about we get married again on the same day...!?"

"But mahurat...!?" He asked and she said "We are already married at the best mahurat...This time let it be with our family na...please..."

He thought for a moment and said "Fine...Get me the Panditji's number from your dad..."

"Why?" She asked and he said "You want to get married or not...!?"

She nodded in yes rapidly and he said "Then get the number.."

"Okay" She said with a shrug and they laid in each other's arms for few minutes before she suddenly asked "You are not satisfied right...!?"

He looked at her in surprise as she understood him without the necessity of words and he said "I'm fine"

"But that's not the answer to my question...You stopped with one round because of me na...!?" She said slowly and he smiled before kissing on her forehead.

"You know Nandu...I can't believe that we are married for three years and we started making love since 2 years...These were the exact questions you asked me on our first anniversary...You remember...!?" He said with a smile and she hid her face in his chest.

"Don't worry...I'll get my much needed satisfaction on our suhaagrat...After all, this time I don't need to wait for a year..." He said and she blushed as they reminisced their first love making on their first wedding anniversary which was planned by her.

Ignore mistakes...

So sorry for the delay guys... Multiple things going on...Work stress, medical issues,back to back travel... Couldn't manage to write...

Will try to update regular from now with a day or two gap...

Do drop your views...That helps me to write...