11. 😡

Few days later,

Nandini knocked on Manik's cabin and entered once he permitted.

"Hey" He smiled and she passed a small smile before saying "I need your suggestion"

"Aha...In any designing...!?" He asked and she stood near his desk and said "No...Deciding"

He frowned and asked "Deciding what...!?"

She forwarded her mobile and showed 3 pictures and said "My dad has filtered these 3 profiles for me...And he asked me to choose among them..."

Manik closed his eyes in frustration and mumbled facepalming "This is going too fast...sochne ka time hi nai mil raha hai..."

Nandini chuckled and said "No Manik...You have got lots of time..."

"Nandu...Listen...I'm thinking..." Manik said rubbing his forehead while she mocked "No no no Manik... Its completely fine...Duniya bhar ka time hai...Aap sochte rahiye...Bas choose one among these three...apne biwi ke liye..."

He gritted his teeth and yelled "Shut up" and she flinched at once while he shouted "Dimag kharab ho gaya kya tera...!?"

Her eyes pooled with tears and she asked helplessly "Toh Mein kya karu...!?"

He rolled his eyes unable to control his anger and he said placing her phone in her hand "Get out"

She looked at him shocked and he yelled again "I said get out"

She walked out and he sat frustrated and hit the table with his fist in anger.

Just few minutes later, his phone rang and cursed under his breath before answering it.

"Hello" He said in irritation but the person from other end chuckled without knowing the reason and said "Hey bro...How are you....!? You sound irritated...Meri behen ke saath romance disturb kiya kya...!?"

Manik checked the caller name and rolled his eyes seeing 'Cabir'

"Shut up" He yelled and cut the call making Cabir frown and thought 'Isko kya hogaya...!!! Chalo let's check with ek hazaaron mein meri behna...' and dialled Nandini's number.

She wiped her tears and answered his call while he chirped "Hey behna...How are you...!? Sab thik hai...!?"

"Haan bhai...Sabbb thik hai..." She said slowly and he sighed before saying "I understood with the way you said it...Waise tawa garam kyun hai...!?"

She thought for a second and narrated what happened and said "I shouldn't have said like that..."

"That's true....You shouldn't have said that...It's not like he is not doing anything Nandini...He actually tried to know your father's thoughts and sent his details through the matrimony...But your father is too wierd...He rejected saying he doesn't want rich background groom...Wo toh acha hua those guys didn't reveal anything else about Manik..." Cabir revealed a new piece of information to Nandini and continued "Chalo... You go and talk to him..."

Nandini mentally scolded herself for hurting him with her words and thought to check on him. She looked around and took some file and took a deep breath before knocking at his door.

"Come in" He yelled and she entered nervously. He looked at her and turned his eyes to his laptop.

"Manik" She called out and seeing him glare, she quickly corrected "Sir"

"Yes Miss Murthy...Any work...!?" He asked not looking at her and she didn't know what to say.

"Look....If you don't have any work, just leave...I have a zoom meeting now..." He said in a strict tone.