17. 💞

6 months after their first anniversary,

Nandini's mobile rang displaying her husband's name which brought an instant smile over her face.

"Hey Wifey..." He chirped and she chuckled before saying "Hello Patidev"

Manik blushed hearing her and asked "What are you doing...!?"

"Safaai...Party plan kiye hai na kal ghar pe..." Nandini said while dusting the shelves at their house in Pune.

Nandini, Navya and Sahil are in their final year and there are hardly 3 months left for their final exams. The following months are packed with project submissions, campus interviews and exam preparation and they have decided to chill out on the left over weekend, before diving into their career.

Being limited number of friends and none of them are much fond of partying outside, they have decided to spend the night at Manik and Nandini's house.

Manik was too busy with the initial success of his company's projects and is piled up with upcoming ones. He couldn't make time to visit her from last 2 months and they only had their time with short video calls.

"It's been almost 2 months you have come here Manik...Aap aa rahe ho na kal...!?" She asked and he hmmed saying "I'll be there...Waise akeli ho...!?"

"Haan...Navya said she will come tomorrow morning..." She said and just then her door bell rang and she said "Manik...Ek minute hold kariye... Someone's at the door..."

"Ok" He said and she walked to open the door.

The sudden quick pull on her waist made her gasp and took a moment to actually exclaim "Manikkkk" and he nuzzled into her neck as they moved inside the house.

She giggled as he peppered kisses on her neck and gently pushed her against the wall. She cupped his face and asked "Aap kal aane wale thei na...!?"

"Hmmm but kal...there will be everyone and your attention will be divided...I wanted our time..." He said and before she could speak further, he smooched her lips and made their way to the bedroom.

"Pick a number" He asked laying on top of her and she asked "Why?"

"Pick na" He said and she said "10..!?"

He smirked and said "So 10 rounds it is...Get ready for the night Mrs.Malhotra..."

"You aren't serious...Are you...??" She asked in a shocked tone and he nodded in yes with an evil smile making her gulp.

Manik kept his promise after their first love making that he will never control himself unless and until he feels she is tired or not in a mood and they explored his dominance on bed together.

"Manik...Ahhhhh" Her words trailed off just like her clothes as he compensated the missed 2 months of their intimacy.

Next morning,

Manik woke up to an empty bed and called "Nandini...Yaar..."

He put on his boxers and knocked on the bathroom door and when he didn't get a reply, he entered to brush and then walked out of the room to see Nandini preparing coffee for them, wearing a crop top and shorts.

He back hugged her making her gasp but smile at the next second as he laid his head on her shoulder while closing his sleepy eyes again.

"Good morning Patidev" She said with a smile.

He yawned before saying "Good morning...and it's a sin to leave your husband on the bed after such a romantic night...just like that..."

"Ahaaa" She dragged and kept the coffee cup near his nose and he smiled smelling it and kissed her cheeks hard before taking it from her.