3. 😉

"Leave me sir...Please..." Nandini said trying to come out of his grip.

"It's Manik for you..." He corrected and she replied "And we are in office..."

"Of course...So tell me why were you late...!?" He asked and she stopped struggling and looked here and there.

"Wo...Scooty..." She tried to give the reason but he pulled her closer and said "Don't lie...When did you sleep last night...!?"

She made an 'O' face and asked "How do you know...!?"

"Madam...I know you from 5 years by now...and I know that you have finished another Korean series and slept late and because of that you woke up late..." He said and she bent her head down on being caught.

"Bolo ab..." He asked and she twitched her lips saying "It's not my mistake...You were supposed to call me which you didn't...I got bored and started watching a series and just lost track of time while finishing it..."

"Agreed that I didn't call you because I was in a meeting but madam ko bhi time nai tha na to reply to my messages...So I thought you might have slept and didn't disturb..." He gave his reason.

She shrugged and he continued "If you were so bored, you could have studied and finished the project work of your specialization..."

She made a face and he grew serious as he held her cheeks and warned "Listen...Did you see your eyes...!! How red are they...!! Aise hi if you keep watching those series, without proper sleep na, I'm going to deactivate all the accounts and I'm damn serious about that..."

"No no no...Don't do that...I promise I won't watch them late night...okay atleast not on weekdays...Please..." She pleaded and he nodded slightly saying "Better...You know I love your eyes...I can't let you spoil them...and I don't like it when you shed tears..."

She smiled and pecked his lips before saying "Those were tears of pleasure...By the way..." She dragged circling his shirt button and asked "Why don't you finish it...!?"

He raised his eyebrows understanding her trick and replied "I knew it...I knew it that you are so innocent that you can't touch yourself...and that's your punishment and now get back to your work Miss Murthy...You may get the reward later..." and removed his hold from her and moved towards his table.

"Monster" She mumbled before opening the door which he unlocked with remote control. She turned to look at him while leaving and he winked at her with a smirk making her curse under her breath.

By evening, when it was time for everyone to leave, he messaged Nandini 'Your scooty is in the parking...Drive safe...'

She smiled seeing the text and looked around to find lesser people and made her way to his cabin and knocked at his door.

Once she heard his permission, she opened the door and smiled at him to ask "How??"

"Afternoon you only texted me na...that you left your scooty and have to collect it...So have sent a mechanic and asked him to deliver here..." He said with a smile and looked at the laptop screen.

"You know what...I love you..." She said and he blushed hearing her and extended his hands saying "Come here..."

She moved near to him and he placed his lips over hers after saying "Love you too my cupcake..."

Once he broke the kiss, she asked "Not leaving...!?"

"Umm...have a meeting...Will start in an hour...You get going..." He said and she waved at him with a smile.

She drove to her home and texted him 'Reached' and looked at the garden where her father was speaking on call and he seemed serious.

He waved at her while on call and she passed a smile waving back and entered inside to find her mother preparing something for her in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom..." She chirped.

"Aa gayi tu...Chalo...Freshen up and come...I have prepared pakode for you...Come fast..." Her mother said and Nandini smiled before asking "Mom...Dad seems to be so serious...To whom he is talking...!?"

"Wo...Rishte ke liye...Marriage bureau se..." Her mother replied taking the hot pakodas from oil.

"Oh...For whom...!?" Nandini asked taking one from the bowl and her mother replied sarcastically "Hein...! Mere liye..."

Nandini chuckled and asked "Ohh nice...Did dad agree...!?"

Her mother passed a glare to which she giggled and her mother too smiled and said "Aur kis ke liye...He is searching for the best alliance for his princess daughter...Tere liye baat kar rahe hai..."

Nandini's smile died as soon as she heard her mother and looked at her father who was still on phone, probably describing the qualities of his son-in-law to be.

Ignore mistakes...