20. 💕

"Come...I'll show you our room...We will look around the house in the morning..." Manik said after breaking their peaceful hug and Nandini nodded her head and they walked upstairs, hand in hand.

He opened the door for her and she looked around their room with a wide smile. It was 3 times of her own bedroom with a small living area space within itself and he pointed towards the closet and the attached washroom.

"Like it...!? Or need any changes...!?" He asked folding his hands against his chest as she walked into her new closet.

She smiled at him and said "It's beyond perfect...just like you..."

He smiled at her and walked towards her to hug her from behind "Glad you liked it...Your luggage and all other things are arranged already... Freshen up and get changed...You want me to help...!?"

She blushed looking down and he smirked before placing a kiss on her earlobe and removed her earrings.

He slowly removed her jewelry and said "You shouldn't have spoken all those to your father..."

Her smile dropped slowly and he continued to remove her necklace while dropping feather kisses on her shoulder.

"I asked you to be calm but..." He said but stopped when she pushed him slightly and turned to face him.

He raised his eyebrows as she glared at him and asked "So Mr.Malhotra...You mean to say that I should have stayed calm and let my father raise his hand at you...for no mistake of yours...??? I'm sorry but I'll never let that happen..."

Though happy for her love towards him, he tried to say something but she interrupted him and yelled "And what do you mean by staying calm...!?? Itna hungama ho raha tha...You were getting all the accusations and I have to stand chup chap...??? Like really...!?? Will you stay the same if someone points at me...?? Nahi na...!? Then why I have to stay silent...!??"

"Nandu meri baat toh suno..." He tried his luck to calm his angry bird but she was in no mood to listen when he said it was her mistake to speak in between.

Though he has a valid point and can stop her from yelling at him with just once glare, he stayed silent.

He is short tempered but they both know how to handle each other. She stays calm when he is angry and he stays silent even if she doesn't have a point for being angry. They believe that if the other person too starts behaving the same way, the argument will never end.

She huffed angrily and said "Don't you dare give explanation for your words..." and went to the washroom with her nightwear.

He sighed and shook his head in disbelief and changed himself into tracks and vest.

By the time, she came out of the washroom, he was in bed scrolling his mobile and he kept it aside after seeing her.

He smiled at her but she glared at him and asked "Where should I sleep...!??"

He frowned and asked "You never told me that you have night blindness...!!?? You need specs to see big things...!!!??"

She widened her eyes at his comment and before she could say anything, he said "Drama mat kar...Come to the bed now..."

She gritted her teeth and threw a pillow at him to which he chuckled and kept it under his head. She huffed and laid on the other side of bed without facing him.

He waited for few minutes and then moved towards her, slowly placing his hand on her arm, expecting her to push him off. But she stayed quite and he placed it around her stomach and moved closer and said slowly in her ear "I wasn't blaming you darling...Trust me...What I actually meant was, few topics could have been easily avoided...Aryaman has just said that we knew each other and we confessed that we love each other....Baat khatam ho jaati and there was no need to reveal about our marriage...No one knows about it...See...Already your parents were in shock about us and that was the last straw for them...knowing that their daughter has lied to them in such important matter...I was just saying ki we could have revealed that in some other way...just not at that point of time....I'm sorry...My words were different and I couldn't explain you...Sorry but I didn't mean to hurt you..."