10. 🥰

"Manik where are you...!? You said you'll come back in a week...and it's been a month now..." Nandini cribbed on call with Manik as he went to Mumbai once he finished his exams.

"Turn around" He said and she turned to see him standing with a smile. She smiled widely and jogged near him and chirped "Aap kab aaye...!?"

"Just sometime back...and I'm sorry...I couldn't finish my work in a week like I promised...and just got delayed..." Manik said and they walked together and she replied "That's okay...But your work is done now right...!?"

"Hmmm...abhi ek kaam baaki hai..." He said and she pouted asking "What...!?"

He chuckled and showed her the paper from his file and she audibly gasped and smiled widely saying "Ph.D course...!?"

"Yup...You know na...My dad expired when I was in my 2nd year...and from then our company was almost drowning...So I was in a dilemma about Ph.D....But...I'm not mentally prepared to leave you...So usii bahane ph.d karne ka decide kiya hai...I can stay here for another year...and this one month mein I tried my best to know about the projects undertaken by our company...and there are few senior employees and loyal staff who are working since long...So took their help in setting things right...It's just that I'll have to balance work and this course..." He said and she asked sadly "Bahut hectic hoga na...You'll be stressed..."

He smiled cupping her face and said "Anything for you..."

She hugged him all of a sudden making him stumble.
.
.
Manik jerked at once from his dream of past and opened his eyes to check around only to realize that he is in his office.

He smiled to himself and just then Nandini entered his cabin.

"Hey...You didn't leave...!?" He asked and she replied "Jaane wali thi but...why do you look so stressed...!?"

Like everytime, he extended his hands and she made her way to his lap and he smiled before answering "Haan too many meetings... back to back...many projects lined up...It's getting late at night..."

She peppered kisses over his face and asked "Shall I help...!?"

He closed his eyes due to her kisses and smiled before saying "If you think you can help, then you can...But umm...you know na...My ways of taking out my stress will not be gentle..."

She rolled her eyes and said "As if you were gentle all other times...!!!"

"Excuse me" He said with a frown and she moved back a little before saying "Haan...aur nai toh kya...?? Except for our first time, you were never gentle..."

He chuckled accepting to her point and tucked her hair strands before kissing her neck "That's because I can't resist myself...I'll lose my control because you are irresistible..."

She blushed and asked "Room mein chale!?"

He smirked and sucked her lower lip and scooped her in his arms saying "Sure cupcake..."

They moved to the attached room and helped each other in removing their clothes before they drowned into the pool of pleasure.

His hand went to hold the back of her hairs as they continued making love and he suppressed her moans by taking her lips into his when they hit their climax.

She breathed heavily as he detached himself and when she was about to close her eyes, she felt him hovering over her again and she nodded in a no.

"One more" He said and when she again nodded in no tiredly, he kissed her lips and asked "Say yes Candy floss"

She couldn't say no this time when his eyes bore into her soul and she involuntarily nodded in yes, just like she was hypnotized.

He smirked and plunged into her at once making her gasp but smile in pleasure as they made love again.