2. 😈

"Look at me..." Manik demanded and Nandini slowly opened her eyes. He pressed her to the wall holding her shoulder and stood covering her to prevent her movements. His fingers traced from her shoulder to her collarbone and lifted her head to look at him. He smirked before placing his lips over hers for a deep kiss and plunged his finger into her making her gasp in between the kiss.

"Sir...Please..." She pleaded once he broke the kiss as tears pooled her eyes.

She nodded her head vigorously when he increased his pace and added one more finger suddenly making her shut her eyes.

"Please...No..." She pleaded while he continued to kiss her while adding two more fingers down there as they moved in rhythm. The corner of her eyes shed tears as she neared her climax and he withdrew his fingers right before she could release, making her breath heavily.

Her legs turned jelly but he held her in place by her waist till the time and softly pushed her to the nearby couch.

"Last time I went so liberal...and that's why you dared to repeat your mistake...The next time it will not be my fingers...I'm warning you..." He said and she was in no state to respond.

He bent to her level and said "You look so pretty when you are frustrated..." and she turned her face to the other side.

He smirked seeing her state and walked to the restroom and she sat there grasping air and rubbed her legs together to stop the weird feeling down there.

He came back and saw her teary face and held her jaw to ask "Tell me the truth...Didn't you enjoy...!?"

She made a face and replied "You wish"

"Oh I wish many things darling...and I'll make them true..." He said with a smirk and turned her to untie her hands and seeing her clasp her legs together, he whispered in her ear, tucking her hair strand "And that's your punishment..."

She shot a glare at him and he made a scared face saying "Ohhhh I'm scared...What will you do...!?"

He chuckled at the next moment seeing her rubbing her legs not knowing what to do.

"Stop glaring and go...Freshen up and correct yourself...We don't want others to see you like this...Do we...!?" He said and she stormed towards the restroom after passing a glare at him.

She came back after adjusting her dress and hair and he waited for her holding his tie. She shot a glare and was about to move towards the door when he pulled her towards him holding her waist.

"Sir...Leave me..." She said wriggling in his grip.

"Nope...What will you do...!?" He asked with a smirk and she closed her eyes before saying "Haven't you punished me enough...!? Now leave me please..."

"Do this...and I'll let you go...for now..." He said showing the tie in his hands and she sighed before taking it from him as she knows how stubborn that the monster is.

She stood in his grip as she did the tie around his collar while he admired her face and pecked her lips.

"Angry...!?" He asked when she was about to be done and she huffed.

"Is it because I punished you or is it because I didn't finish it...!?" He asked with a smirk making her glare again.

"Chodiye sir mujhe..." She tried to move out from his grip making him chuckle at her futile attempts.

"Don't struggle so much babe...Eventually, you have to surrender to me..." He said with a wink and she gritted her teeth.

Ignore mistakes...

MaNan SS - Twisted Love✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें