7. ☺️

"Arey wahhh...You will be working with Manik...!!! Uhummmm crush ke saath...Har kisi ka aisa luck nai hota Nandu...Enjoy..." Navya said with a smile on call and Nandini chuckled and looked at Manik who was waiting for her.

"Acha sunn...He is waiting...I'll call you back..." She said and cut the call.

Nandini walked back towards Manik and passed a nervous smile to which he reciprocated with a small one.

"Umm...so...Nandini right...!?" Manik asked and Nandini gulped hearing her name from him for the first time and just managed to nod meekly.

"See...You don't need to be scared...and ha..coming back to your assignment, we will work on it from tomorrow...When will your classes end...!?" He asked and she was so lost in him that she actually missed what he asked.

Manik rolled his tongue inside his cheek and snapped his fingers to bring her back and she flinched at him with wide eyes.

"I have asked at what time will your classes end...!?" He repeated and she gulped again before replying "4PM sir.."

"Sir...!? Don't make me a professor already..." He chuckled and continued "You can call me Manik"

She was in loss of words but just managed to smile and he said "So yeah...We will meet once your classes got over...Everyday at the library for an hour...That should be fine..."

"Ok sir" She said and he corrected saying "Manik"

She smiled a little and then said "Ok...Manik"

He sighed and took out his mobile and said "I'll just be back" and walked away while she looked up and spoke to herself 'Seriously god...!? How and when did I become so lucky... Everyday...!!! Library...!!! With him...!!!'

He came after few minutes and said "So Nandini...I have plans today...So let's start from tomorrow..."

"Yeah...You have football practice na..." She blurted and he looked at her with a frown and asked "How do you know...!?"

She looked here and there and he smirked before changing his expression when she looked at him to answer "Ummm wo...heard...heard that our college won...wo....inter college match...sem...semi final is coming...So....um...just guessed..."

"Ohh you knew about our match....!! Cool...Chalo then will see you tomorrow..." He said and forwarded his hand while she struggled to control her increased heartbeat and prayed that it shouldn't be loud enough for him to hear.

She forwarded her slightly shivering hand thus having their first hand shake.

"Uffff...Breath Nandu...Breath...Control..." She said to herself once Manik walked out.

He turned to see her scolding herself for blabbering and chuckled thinking 'Crazy girl...But yeh feeling bhi achi hai...Let's see...' and jogged to the play ground.

By the time, Navya reached their room, Nandini was dancing her heart out and once she saw Navya, she pulled her and twirled and Navya too danced along with her knowing the reason for her happiness.

Once they were done, they sat on the bed with bright smiles and Navya hugged her tight saying "I'm so happy to see you this happy..."

"Navya...He said we will be doing the report after our classes..." She said with a smile and Navya teased "So...you will be meeting him daily...ab tak you got to see him from far...and from now, you got a chance to know about him more...Spending time with him and all huh..."

They giggled and Nandini felt different emotions thinking about the next day.

"What about me and Sahil...!?" Navya asked and Nandini quickly texted Cabir "Bro...Help my friends as well na...Pleasee...."