Chapter 1 - Beginning

A Book inspired by min-min-minnie

-

For You To The End Of The World

by Crape Waffles

-

Chapter 1 - Beginning

-

"Pirate King, Monkey D. Luffy is Dead!"

That day the only words in people's mouths were that from the newspaper headline. But who would not be surprised, the very much powerful person...died. What happened to his crew? His family? That...we don't know, actually this is a different story. This story describes how love can beat death and how bonds will never break. But let me start from the beginning.

Somewhere in the world. Cries of a little newborn were heard. A medical room, one woman and one man.

"He's so small...'' Said the woman.

"You did great." The man answered. Then some shouting was heard and someone broke through the doors.

"Mom!" It was a kid, like 10 years old.

"Dragon!" The woman exclaimed. She was holding a little blanket bundle.

"Dragon, shut up!" The older man shouted.

"You shut up too, Garp!" The woman scolded, the two were silent.

"What's that?" Dragon raised an eyebrow. The woman smiled.

"It's your brother. Luerion." She answered.

"Brother?!" He grabbed his head. Garp shushed him but he was loud too.

"Yes...want to see him closer?" She asked and the kid walked closer and sat on her bed. He leaned to look at the face of the newborn. The baby was still sleeping and it didn't look like it would wake up soon. Dragon's mouth was wide open.

"He's..." He started. The woman and Garp listened. "Ugly." He said and then picked his nose. Garp started to laugh.

"He's not!" The woman exclaimed with shark teeth and hit Dragon on his head.

"Ouch, what was that for?!" He shouted. She puffed her cheeks.

"It's your baby brother, you need to protect him." Dragon's eyes widened, but he hid his face with embarrassment. She saw that and laughed.

"It's too long..." He murmured.

"Hm?" She heard him.

"The name." The kid looked at his mother. "I will just call him...Lue." Dragon looked down at the baby again, he thought he saw it smile.

"Lue? That's a good nickname, haha!" The woman laughed again. Then they heard snores. Garp was sleeping on the couch.

"Shitty old geezer!" Dragon snickered.

"Dragon..." The woman looked at her son. "Will you protect him?" She asked suddenly. The kid looked back at her. He nodded.

"If that's what you want." He stated firmly.

"No...you need to want it too." She corrected him. Dragon blushed.

"O-okay..." He said looking down.

That day was when a new life came into existence. The latter's name was Monkey D. Luerion.

-----

And how did you like it? I hope so far so good. I will be finishing "Reaction to Luffy" very soon. Then I'll get on with this book, I've already got a few chapters ready and I'd love to put them up straight away, but there has to be some kind of break hehe.