Chapter 20 - Enter the Pirate Hunter

-----

"You see him?"

"Yeah..."

"Why are you doing it..." Luffy was sitting on Lue's shoulders trying to see what was behind the wall. He got off.

"Hm, hm, hm." Luffy caressed his chin. Then a girl came and placed a ladder.

"Huh?" They saw as she went inside the locked area. Then she showed him some rice balls...and a blonde person came.

"Another weirdo." Luffy commented.

"Yeah." Lue nodded.

"What a relief, it's probably a marine official. She is safe." Coby said. Lue narrowed his eyes. The weirdo took the rice balls from her and ate them, then he spit them out and squashed them onto the ground.

"It was too much..." Coby frowned.

"I worked hard on those..." Tears appeared in her eyes.

"Didn't you hear the news? Everyone who dares to help criminals will be hanged. Signed Captain Morgan. Everyone knows my daddy." He smirked and the girl flinched.

"Daddy?" Luffy asked.

"He's a son of Captain Morgan?"

"Gh..." Lue made a disgusted face. Then the blonde said something to the marine and he threw her over the wall.

"Ah!" Coby didn't know what to do, but in the blink of an eye Luffy catched her by stretching his arms.

"Thank you!" She said, Luffy looked back at the wall, he walked back to it.

"You're going to him?" Lue asked. Luffy nodded. "Go!" Lue smiled and Luffy went over the wall.

"Huh? Where's Luffy-san?!" Coby asked Lue, he shrugged and laughed.

"Seriously?" The girl asked excitedly.

"Yeah! He ate everything!" Luffy smiled back.

"Good..." Lue murmured.

"So he's not as scary as they say?" Coby wondered.

"That's right! They imprisoned him because of me..." The girl looked down.

"What happened?" Luffy asked. Then she told them why Zoro got captured.

"That bastard Helmeppo tortured him! It's my fault..." She felt guilty.

"I understand..." Coby said. Then they heard crashing, as they walked inside the bar they saw Helmeppo with a band of marines, demanding service.

"Hm?" Lue looked around and saw Nami, he smirked but didn't say anything.

"Tomorrow we will shoot Zoro! It's going to be quite a spectacle!" He announced. Luffy was looking at him with furious eyes. Lue was standing in the corner, observing. The young lad then ran up to the blonde and punched him in the face.

"What are you doing?!" He held his nose that was bleeding.

"Luffy-san, stop it!" Coby held Luffy under his arms.

"Liar!" Luffy exclaimed.

"How dare you, I'm the son of Captain Morgan!"

"And?!"

"I will tell daddy and he will hang you!" Helmeppo cried. Lue narrowed his eyes.

"Like I'll let you!" Luffy was really mad.

"Luffy-san please, you don't want to mess with the marines!" Coby begged.

"I made a decision, Coby! Zoro will become my nakama!" Luffy said determinedly. The older raven-haired was smiling.