Chapter 21 - I Am Going

-----

"Waa..." Luffy whined. "I am hungry..."

"Me too..." Lue showed his tongue.

"When will we reach some land?" Zoro asked.

"Dunno...we're going with the flow..." Luffy answered. "Something will show soon..."

"I hope..." Zoro added. "Gh, You want to be the Pirate King, but you don't know a thing about sailing? Something's wrong here!" He exclaimed.

"Heh? That's his fault!" Luffy pointed at Lue that was at the front, he was taking most of the boat's place.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" Zoro raised an eyebrow.

"Well...I wasn't the one at the steer..." Lue was talking about his past life and some of the new life, but they didn't need to know about that.

"Dad's an idiot." Luffy stated.

"Look who's talking!" Zoro said with shark teeth.

"How could I teach you about sailing If no one teached me?" Lue crossed his arms.

"You could find some food, you're taking most of the space..." Luffy narrowed his eyes.

"Haaa?!" Lue grabbed Luffy's cheeks.

"Hahaha!" Zoro laughed at them. Lue stopped and looked at him, it made Zoro sweatdrop. "Eghem...well." Then a wave came and it blew Luffy's hat away. Lue's eyes widened.

"Shanks..." Luffy murmured. The hat flew over the sail and Zoro grabbed it at the last chance.

"Hey, you daydreamed again. Is that straw hat really special to you?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah..." Luffy took it by both ends. "Thanks, Zoro."

"Aaa...I'm hungry..." The latter whined.

"Hm." Lue smiled. Luffy was silent for a while then he looked at the sky.

"Oh, a bird." Zoro murmured.

"Let's eat it!" Luffy smiled.

"Pfft!" Lue laughed.

"But how?" Zoro asked.

"Leave it to me!" Luffy then used Gomu Gomu No Rocket to shoot himself in the air.

"What a dumbass..."

"There he goes!" Lue commented. But...

"Egh!" Luffy whined. His head was placed in the bird's beak, because the bird turned out to be really big.

"Hm?" Zoro looked up.

"Waahhhh! Help!" Luffy exclaimed.

"What did you do, dumbass!" Zoro then had to paddle after him. Lue was using his arms.

'Was I always this dumb?!' Lue thought. Then after some pirates tried to steal from them, they had free hands to paddle.

"I think we lost Luffy." Lue commented.

"He's probably partying on the land." Zoro answered.

A big bang destroyed some houses. Zoro and Lue were in the port.

"What was that?" Zoro asked. Lue was beside him.

"That was surely Buggy's Bomb." The pirates answered.

"Buggy's Bomb?" Zoro smiled. Lue narrowed his eyes.

"Behind you!" Exclaimed tangled Luffy, but Zoro stopped the pirates that were trying to attack the orange-haired.