Chapter 15 - Settling

-----

Lue opened his eyes. He breathed.

"A dream, huh?" He whispered and looked out of the window, it was still dark outside, but it was brightening. He saw the boys laid in various positions but he was free for now so he decided to take a walk. He closed the doors behind him.

"Hah..." he sighed and looked up. Stars and the moon... He sat near a tree, leaning against it. He closed his eyes. "Sabo's family is near..." Lue murmured. His eyes then widened. He got up and started to run. He found himself in front of the Gray Terminal. He clenched his fists.

"Now, men. Find this kid." Bluejam said as he got the photo of Sabo.

"Yes-!" They tried to say but their hideout was blown away. The walls cracked and they turned to the entrance. They saw a figure walking in.

"W-Who are you?!" They exclaimed pointing with their guns at the man.

"Bastards..." He said and in a blink of an eye knocked them out with his technique.

"Agh!" Bluejam was shocked and wanted to run away but Lue knocked him out too. He was holding the man's collar when he looked up and saw the wall. He clenched his teeth and then let go and jumped up, leaving behind a trail of air.

"Is the plan going simple?" A man in the hat asked his guards.

"Yes." they answered. Before they could report anything new, the window to the room opened and a wind came inside.

"What is going on?!" Outlook exclaimed. The guards then lost consciousness. He was terrified but before he could run away from his seat, a person appeared before him.

"Hello." Lue said as he grabbed his shoulder.

"AGHHHH!" The noble exclaimed as Lue deepened his finger, cracking some bones.

"Say...you were preparing something bad...tell me who told you to do that?" Lue glared.

"T-The..." Outlook trembled as he cried. "THE KING!" He exclaimed and Lue's eyes widened and he grabbed the noble's neck.

"I see..." He murmured. The noble lost consciousness and he had foam coming from his mouth. Lue looked back as he felt someone's presence. "Nii-san." He said.

"Luerion." Dragon murmured.

"You're early." Lue commented.

"Felt a strong aura..." Dragon walked closer, taking off his hood. "My mission was supposed to start in a few days." He circled the table and was face to face with Lue.

"Nii-san. You knew from the beginning that the king of this fucking kingdom was going to burn Gray Terminal?" Lue had eyes wide open. Dragon looked at the lying noble and he closed his eyes.

"Yes." He answered. Lue grabbed his shoulders.

"Then why didn't you do anything earlier?!" Lue exclaimed. In the past, Dragon had left the fire to burn and he remained in the shadows until everything was settled, that's how the revolutionaries worked. Lue then realised that the fire didn't happen this time and he shut his mouth.

"Luerion. I don't know how you know...but you're right. I wasn't going to do anything until I had enough evidence." Dragon said.

"I don't quite understand" Lue backed off. Dragon sighed.

"Sometimes you need to let things happen." He said.

"Is that why you left Luffy with dad?" He glanced at his older brother.

"T-that..." Dragon was surprised that Lue already knew.

"Nii-san. I am not mad. I just wanted to know." Lue smiled.

"I understand."

"Then will you settle this measure down?" Lue asked, looking at the Outlook.

"Yes." Dragon answered. Lue sighed.

"Then I will leave it to you." He said and started to walk off.

"Lue..." Dragon said as Lue was his back to him.

"What is it?" He turned to his brother.

"Thank you...for taking care of Luffy." He said and Lue felt something weird. This person was once his father...now his brother, they were talking about his old self. He laughed lightly, surprising Dragon. "What?"

"Nothing. It's no problem, nii-san. I really like those boys." Lue said and started to walk away. He waved his goodbye, leaving Dragon to deal with it.

Lue was in front of their house again.

"Everything is settled now...Sabo." He murmured. Sabo didn't have to "die"...the Gray Terminal didn't have to burn and the kingdom will be settled thanks to Dragon in the near future. He was ready to start teaching those devils something. He smirked. Lue walked into the house, the sun rising and shadowing his figure. The boys mumbled something and one each started to open their eyes.

"Good morning." Lue smiled at them.

"Dad? What time is it?" Sabo yawned. Luffy's bubble broke.

"Huh..." He turned to his side.

"Why are we up so early?" Ace asked. Lue was towering all of them.

"We will..." He started and the boy's eyes opened. "TRAIN!" He exclaimed and their eyes got out of their pockets.

"HAHHHH?!" 

-----