Chapter 26 - Unexpected Changes

-----

Marines appeared around Luffy, Lue and some crossdressers.

"Don't let them move, stop them with all your might." Sengoku said to the snail.

"Guys..." Ace murmured. He was really worried. But will his dad be able to protect Luffy? They were fighting for a while. Then Whitebeard told his crew to attack the ships on the sides.

"Damn...he figured out." Commented Garp.

"It seems that he will not fall for such an obvious deception." Sengoku said. "But...he won't fool destiny."

"It looks bad..." Sabo commented. The ship was placed between the other ones of the pirates. They came down onto the ice.

"Sabo-kun, I'll be here watching the ship." Koala said.

"O. Be careful. It looks like these marines will be trying something." Sabo took the den den mushi he was handed by her.

"Now, go to your family." Koala smiled.

"I'm going!" Sabo then ran. He was holding his pipe. He ran between some frozen ships. Then in his view he saw the battleground and stopped, it looked terrifying. As a Revolutionary he saw many things but this...this was the worst. He eyed the people and finally saw the familiar figures. He smirked and started to run again.

"Death Wink!" Iva exclaimed along with Luffy, Jinbe and Lue. They were fighting many marines and combined their attack for it to take more people. Jinbe was stopped by Moria.

"Jinbe!" Luffy exclaimed in worry.

"Don't worry! Jinbe-san will be good." Lue said to him and they ran.

"It's Straw Hat!" Tashigi exclaimed.

"Out of the way, Tashigi!" Smoker said and used his devil fruit to charge at the boy.

"Hm?" Luffy saw him. In a blink of an eye Smoker used his jitte to punch Luffy but...he coated his cheek with haki in the last millisecond. "Ugh!" Luffy was thrown to the other side. Lue was beside him.

"Luffy, you're okay?" Lue asked.

"That hurt...even if I used haki..." Luffy wiped his cheek. "You're...Smokey!" He exclaimed.

"We finally meet again, Straw Hat!" Smoker answered. He looked at Lue. "You..."

"Oho! You're from Alabasta!" Lue smirked.

"This time, I'll arrest both of you." He glared and charged at Luffy. He used Second Gear. Tashigi tried to attack Luffy but Lue stopped her.

"Uh!" She stepped back.

"It's one on one now." Lue grabbed her sword by the blade. His hand didn't bleed because he used haki.

"It looks like we're both improved since the last time we saw each other!" Smoker said. From the smoke, the jutte appeared and was placed on Luffy's neck. Before he could react he was pierced to the ice.

"Vice Admiral Smoker defeated Straw Hat!" A marine exclaimed.

"Smoker-san!" Tashigi exclaimed as she tried to take the sword away from Lue's grasp. But he was looking at Luffy with one eye, not reacting.

"I finally understood why Dragon saved you in LogueTown!"

"Damn..." Luffy murmured with tongue outside.

"Take your hands off my brother!" Sabo came and punched Smoker in the face with his pipe.

"Ugh!" He was thrown and Tashigi finally was free to run up to him.