Chapter 2 - Early Life

You know what? Screw it, no breaks, only new chapters!

-----

I never wanted anything besides living free. The only thing I regretted, when it came to the time my life ended, was that Ace couldn't see it becoming true. My dream. At the brink of his death he said it too, that he was sad not being able to see me becoming The Pirate King. Then I asked myself a question. In the end, will I be able to meet him again? I really want to...but I don't know how. I only have one wish left. Can I see you again...Ace?

"Nii-san!" The little 3-year-old Luerion was running at the deck to his brother.

"Lue!" Dragon quickly grabbed his baby brother before the latter could fall down. "What happened?" The older male asked.

"D-Daddy's chasing me..." The baby cried into Dragon's shirt. He narrowed his eyes. Soon he heard the cause of all of his life problems, the old geezer.

"LUEEEEE!" Garp was shouting through the entire deck. The little baby flinched and hid in his brother's arms.

"Oi! Old man!" Dragon exclaimed.

"HEEEE?!" Garp stopped and he saw his two sons. "Dragon, give him to me!" He exclaimed.

"HAA?! Why would I do that?!" Dragon mocked.

"You need to listen to me!" Garp was stomping with his feet.

"Listen, Mom told me to protect him!" Dragon exclaimed.

"That doesn't mean I can't train him!"

"He's three!" Dragon was furious. He suddenly remembered all the times Garp tried to train him too. He shivered. "Also, Your training is just survival!"

"Hee?! It's not! Now, give him back!" Garp showed his arms. Dragon glanced at the man and he walked closer to his father. Garp smiled. But before Dragon could place Lue in his arms he instead kicked him in the face.

"Ugh!" Garp fell on the floor with a big red spot in the shape of Dragon's boots.

"Get that!" Dragon exclaimed and ran away showing Garp his tongue.

"YOU DAMN BRAT!" Garp shouted and quickly stood up, but before he could start running after his sons he heard cannonballs. He quickly shot the cannonball back into the water with his leg. "Who is attacking us?!" He shouted to some of his crew members in the crow's nest.

"It's..." The man started but then he gasped.

"What?!' Garp was getting angry with all the waiting. He then jumped up at his ship's macht and he saw with his own eyes. "HAAAA?!" He exclaimed.

"Get them,guys!" A voice shouted.

"Ugh!" Garp recognised it. "What are you doing here, Newgate?!" He exclaimed.

"Gurarara! Nice to see you too, Garp!" He shouted and jumped from his ship to land with a big thud on Garp's.

"Wah!" Dragon was still running away. "What the hell?!" He was holding Lue in his arms, but the latter wasn't scared. It was the opposite. He was looking from Dragon's shoulder with stars in his eyes. "Lue, hide!" Dragon tried to stop his little brother but it was to no effect.

"Nii-san, who's that?" Lue pointed at the fighting now Newgate and Garp. He then felt something.

"I have my own adventures, I have my own friends, why did you come here?!"

"Don't look, they're just bastards." Dragon answered and he hid inside one of the cabins, before that Lue's eyes were still on the two figures.

"Because I am...your brother!"