Bonus Chapter - The Remnants Of His Life

-----

"No, No, No, No..." Ace was holding the paper while almost tripping.

"This wasn't supposed to happen..." His eyes filled with tears. He grabbed his face, falling on his knees. His voice was cracking and he was sniffing. "This wasn't supposed to happen!!!" He screamed while crying. The paper was getting wet and crumbled from his clenching. His eyes then widened.

"We can still fix this!" He screamed, smiling while looking at the ocean. No one answered. "We can still fix it..."His voice cracked. He placed his head on the grass. His bandaged hands trembling around his head. "We can still fix it..." he whispered then clenched his teeth. "DAD!!!" He screamed and tears fell down his eyes. He wiped them but to no effect. "Waaaah!" He cried into the air. "AHHHH!" He grabbed his head once more and screamed.

He banged his head on the ground one and then the second time. Blood streaming down his forehead.

"ACE!" Sabo exclaimed behind him. He heard screams and he finally got to the hill. Ace didn't hear him. He was crying his heart out. Wailing, sniffing and hiccuping. In Sabo's eyes tears appeared and he came to his brother. He embraced him by his shoulders. Now Ace was crying into Sabo's shirt. Sabo's lip trembled.

"Gh..." He clenched his teeth and held his cry, but it soon appeared again. "Dad!" He cried.

"Ugh..." Ace clenched onto his collar more, now embracing his shoulders.

"Why did Dad have to go?!" Sabo screamed. "He was kind...brave and helping!" Sabo clenched his teeth and shut his eyes.

"Nhg..." Ace held his cry. He glanced at the paper in his hand and narrowed his eyes, letting the tears fall down. Hiccuping he was murmuring some things.

"Agh! Luffy...he fainted and didn't wake up!" Sabo exclaimed into the air, tears falling onto the ground in masses. Ace closed his eyes. "He was...our everything! Why..." Sabo's voice cracked. Ace wanted to answer...he wanted to...but he couldn't. A thought of his dad caused him to lose his mind. He clenched Sabo's shoulder once more. They were hugging so tightly, because they were each other's deck of life.

"Dad?" Sabo came into the room Lue was writing something in his armchair. Lue glanced at him.

"Yeah?" He placed the book beside him. Sabo came and sat on his leg, he turned around to his dad and smiled sheepishly. Lue smiled and embraced the child in his arms. "You're not a little kid anymore." He joked.

"Dad's arms are the warmest." Sabo turned his body and nuzzled into Lue's chest. The latter sweatdropped but hugged the blonde tightly. He started patting his back.

"Something happened?" Lue whispered.

"Nothing...just wanted to hug you." Sabo answered. Lue smiled but didn't stop his patting. He was rocking him, like a baby. Soon he heard snores and giggled lightly. He stood up, lifting Sabo with him in his arms. He walked outside the doors and saw a blanket on the floor.

"Yeah...nothing happened." Lue glanced at the sleeping child. He kneeled and grabbed the blanket, covering Sabo with it. He then wiped a little tear near the corner of the blonde's eye and kissed his forehead.

Lue walked back to the three boys' room and saw Sabo's bed and his pillows spread around beside it. He placed the sleeping kid in it and put the pillow under his head. Sabo murmured in his sleep. Lue sat at the edge of the bed, sighing.

"Next time, if you have a nightmare, come to me immediately." Lue closed his face to Sabo's and caressed his hair, smiling. "I'll always do anything to make you feel better...all of you." He whispered, glancing at the other two boys sleeping. He then stood up and glanced back at the three. He smiled and walked away closing the doors behind him.