Chapter 24 - The Truth

It is finally here. The eagerly awaited chapter by all. The war begins again, I wonder who will win this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-----

"I can't stand it, is it necessary?" Garp slammed his fist on the desk.

"This is something more than an execution of a pirate. Do you realise the significance of this to the world? That's why it's necessary." Sengoku answered. Garp straightened up and started to walk away. "You are in it up to your ears, therefore you are responsible for it. Don't forget that, Garp!"

"I see it! We came here fast!" Luffy exclaimed from the cannon.

"No, actually, we were supposed to be here earlier." Jinbe answered. "We would be if the wind helped us." Lue frowned, the wind helped him get to the walls when he was sailing, but here...it wasn't helping.

"Well, now we need to get through the wall...but how." Lue crossed his arms.

"Ace..." Luffy whispered while standing on the cannon.

Ace was on the platform.

"I am about to announce it, are you agreeing, Garp?" Sengoku asked.

"Do what you want, I'll be down there." Garp answered.

"Move." Sengoku walked upstairs. "Give me the den den mushi." He said and one marine handed him one. He walked to the front of the platform. "I am going to announce something to you."

"Hm..." The marines listened.

"Monkey D. Ace. Death of this man will make big changes in the world." He started. Garp down the platform frowned.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Tsuru said.

"Bahahaha! Women are kind at moments like this, Tsuru-chan." Garp laughed.

"Ace. Tell us who your father is." Sengoku said. Ace turned to the Fleet Admiral. He closed his eyes.

"My father is Monkey D. Luerion." Ace was confused.

"Not true." Sengoku protested. Ace's eyes widened. Not only him. The whole world was shocked. What did they mean by that...Ace's father is not...Monkey D. Luerion?

"It is true! I don't know what you're talking about!" Ace exclaimed.

"Years ago we did special research to find a certain man. We suspected he had a child on one island. We relied on unclear information from Cipher Pol. Kids that were born, kids that were yet to be born. We checked every mother, but we couldn't find it. But we should have expected it, your mother risked her life to save you." He announced.

"My...mother?" Ace's eyes were wide open.

"But...we got information from a man. On that island, he saw a certain person, walking from the house with something in his arms." Ace looked at Sengoku. "That person. His name was Monkey D. Luerion!" Sengoku said firmly.

"Dad?" Ace asked. The Marines' eyes were wide open too. What was Sengoku indicating?

"Monkey D. Luerion was walking from the house...we later found out it was THAT woman's house." Sengoku glared at Ace. "He deceived the entire world. He even deceived you."

"D-Deceived..."

"Monkey D. Luerion took you from there. We found out that he met Gold Roger. Then he went to the island that Roger was visiting? Something's wrong here...Yes. He isn't your real father." Sengoku said.

"What?" The whole world asked.

"Gh..." Garp clenched his teeth. Tsuru had eyes wide open as she looked at him.