Chapter 19 - The Story Starts Again

-----

"Ha...Ha...Ha..." Luffy huffed as he ran down the road. He was holding a bag over his shoulder. His hat almost flew but he grabbed it and placed it on his head. On the hat there was a pendant with a red feather and strings. It was attached to the red band on the straw hat.

"Luffy!" Makino waved as she saw him running.

"Hey!" He waved back.

"Time sure flies..." Mayor commented.

"He is finally going..." Makino felt weird. Ace, Sabo and now Luffy will be gone. But she couldn't wait.

"Where is Dad?" Luffy asked as he wiped the sweat from the running.

"There." Mayor pointed with his thumb.

"Luffy!" Lue exclaimed as he stepped on the wooden bridge of the port.

"Dad!" Luffy ran up to him.

"Ready?" He asked and Luffy nodded.

"They're going..." Dadan whispered in the bushes.

"You don't want to say goodbye to them?" A bandit asked.

"Hph...for sure..." She mocked and turned around...tears daring to come to her eyes.

"You're going too? Lue..." Makino asked as she handed them a barrel of apples.

"Yes. I am tired of sitting around!" He answered by taking it from her.

"You better not burden my journey..." Luffy narrowed his eyes.

"Of course! Hahaha!" Lue patted his head. "Then!" He exclaimed and untied the rope.

"We're going!" Luffy ended.

"Farwell!" Makino waved to them.

"Shishishi!" Luffy was really excited.

"Em...Dad." Luffy said to him while holding his hat.

"Yeah?" Lue turned to him and his eyes widened. "Oh come on!" The BIG whirlpool was coming.

"WAAAAA!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Hide in the barrel!" Lue shoved him to the barrel with fruits. "Eat then you will fit in!" He placed one in Luffy's mouth.

"What about you?!" Luffy took it off and asked.

"I can swim, you're not!" Lue exclaimed with shark teeth.

"It's kind of funny, shishishi!" Luffy laughed. Lue sweat dropped a little but he too laughed.

"See ya, hahahaha!" Lue then closed the lid. "Here we go..." He murmured with a smirk as the tornado came and swallowed the boat in whole. Lue was in the water, looking back and forth he saw the barrel getting away from him. He swimmed to it and grabbed it so it wouldn't swim any further. Lue tried to use his strength to get to the air, but the steam was too strong.

'Come on!' he thought with a funny face. The air he was holding in his cheeks wasn't enough for the whole day! He then noticed something.

"Huh?" The fish saw them. Lue's eyes were red, he smirked and comically swam to it as the fish was running away. Thanks to the fish they were able to swim freely.

"Bwah!" Lue finally breathed the air. They were outside the storm. "Whew...Lucky." He looked back at the storm that was getting farther and farther. Lue looked at the barrel and he heard snores. 'Of course I would sleep...' He thought and smiled.

"Oi you see this?" A worker on a ship asked.

"Let's get this out!" Another said. Lue was swimming under the barrel, so they wouldn't see him, he then swam to the other side and got out, falling onto the deck. He hid behind the wall to some cabin.