A Quest

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Natsu returning from a quest. He was happy that the quest was easy and completed without any problems or damaging any property. This Time he has gone on Quest alone cause Happy want go to quest with Carla.

Natsu walks through the forest going towards the Magnolia. Suddenly lots of teleportation circles activate around him. When He noticed it. He immediately is on guard to prepare for any attack.

But the ones who come from the teleportation circle are the Knights of Fiore kingdom.

Knight : Natsu Dragneel, By order of the King of Fiore. You are immediately Ordered to present yourself in Infront of The King.

Natsu : Crap, What did I do now? I didn't even damage anything this time.

Knight : We can't tell you anything about any details. Please come with us.

Natsu : Hope Happy was here. Alright, let's go.

Knight takes Natsu to the castle by using a teleportation circle. He immediately led towards the King Court.

Natsu and Knight arrived in front of The king. All knights kneeled in front of the King. Only Natsu Remains standing.

Natsu : Yo!

Knight Captain : Show some respect toward the King.

Princess Hisui who was sitting beside the king smiled at the scene.

King : Don't worry about it. Natsu Dragneel. We Summoned you here without any warning. Cause we have something emergency at our hand.

Natsu : Emergency, What kind of emergency?

King : Northside of Forest in our Kingdom. Recently we found that some kind of Fire-type beast appears there and destroys everything that comes to its path. We tried to send our best units to defeat that monster. But All people who were sent died while that monster didn't even get scratched. Because of that, we have lots of casualties. Please as a King of This Kingdom, I Humbly request you. Please help us to defeat that monster. We can't afford to send more people over there. That monster using fire magic. So In our mind, Only you are the one who is immune to fire magic.

After hearing many people lost their lives because of that monster. He immediately became angry.

Natsu : Don't worry King. I will not him do that anymore. When I can depart to that location of the monster.

After seeing that Natsu agreed to their request without any problems. At first, they thought he will demand something because of the high danger in the quest. But It looks like they are completely wrong. The impression of Natsu Immediately reached a peak in their mind. Princess Hisui Starts to admire his sense of justice. She started to develop a huge crush on him and Starts blushing just by looking at him. King also becomes very happy. He saw that looked like her daughter giving to the Fire Dragon Slayer. Seeing this he also becomes happy. If they both agree he doesn't have any problem with them being together.

King : Thank you very much Natsu Dragneel. You Depart right now. The teleportation circle is ready.

Knight leads Natsu toward the teleportation circle. Behind them, King and Princess also followed them.

When they reached the teleportation circle. Natsu enters the circle and is about to teleport.

Princess Hisui : Please be safe, Natsu.

Natsu showed his signature smile. And replied.

Natsu : Don't worry about it. I will not let that monster run free anymore.

He teleported from that Palace. When he teleported. Princess Hisui's eyes started to get wet. Seeing this king comfort her.

King : Don't worry he will be safe. Let's pray for his well-being.

Princess Hisui : Yes, Father.

At Northern Forest.

Natsu teleported to at an unknown location in the forest.

Knight : Here is the picture of that monster.

He said as he show the picture to Natsu.

Knight : I can't accompany you anymore. You have to go forward alone from here. Please be safe.

Natsu : Okay, Don't worry. I will be fine.

Knight : I teleport back here after two days to check the situation.

Natsu : Okay.

Knight teleported back to the Palace. Natsu starts to sense any magical presence around him. He located a very high magical signature. The left side of his direction.

Natsu : This much amount magic power. This must be him.

Natsu walked forward in that direction. After 1 hour of walking, he finally reached the location.

When he arrived at the location he was shocked to see that monster.

That monster is easily as big as Igneel in size. Natsu went near that Monster.

Monster sense Natsu coming towards him. He roared and leap towards him for attacking him. Natsu dodged that attack with a backflipped jump.

Natsu : Fire Dragon's Roar.

Natsu Attack him but that attack did nothing to him. That monster also shoots fire attack toward him. But Natsu caught it and eat that fire.

Natsu : Now I get fire in my belly. And reason to get out.

Natsu charged at him by dodging the attack that came towards him.

Natsu : Fire Dragon's Fist.

Although that attack also did nothing like the previous one. But because of that attack, that monster starts to become angry. He angrily roared. Natsu blew away because of the high pressure of magic that the monster emits. Natsu clashed with a tree.

Natsu : That's hurt. This going to be difficult.

Monster again dashed towards Natsu but this time at very high speed.  Natsu was barely able to dodge. Attacks on that monster become more frequent and quick. Natsu takes too much damage from it.

Natsu : Damn it. Why My any attack didn't work against him?

Even though Natsu was taking damage he managed to stand and moved away from his attack range. By not being able to do any damage. Natsu also gets very angry with himself.

Natsu : This One is getting on my nerve.

Both Natsu and that monster charge toward each other.

Natsu : Dragon Slayer secret art : Crimson lotus : Exploding Flame Blades.

Monster : Rhhhheeeerr.

Both attacked each other. But Natsu seems to get more damage than that monster. Natsu collapses to the ground and becomes unconscious. That monster walked towards him when he reached him. He is about to attack Natsu with his claw to kill him.

At that time something snapped in  Natsu's mind. He started to burn. At First the color of his flame was regular orange. But after sometimes color of his flame changed. It becomes Purple from Orange. Even that monster a little bit back away from him. Natsu gets up. But this time looks like he is out of his control. Inside Natsu End awoken.

END : Round Two begins now.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.