The Grand Magic Games Part 3

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

The Grand Magic Games starts Very smoothly. With Tartaros guild being at the Top, Fairy tail Team B at second Place, Mermaid Heel in Third Place, Sabertooth in Forth Place, Lamina Scale in Fifth Place, Blue Pegasus in Sixth Place, Quatro Cerberus at Seventh Place, and At Last Fairy tail Team B. This is the results of the First day of The Grand Magic Games. Except for that, one more thing intresting happened.

Flashback 

It's Match between Elfman Strauss and Bacchus.

Bacchus: Let's have a bet, Elfman.

Elfman: What bet?

Bacchus: Your both sisters are Pretty hot. Aren't they?

Elfman started to get angry after hearing his comment.

Elfman: What's the Point?

Bacchus: Come on man, I know you are not that dense. If I win they keep me company tonight. Both of them.

Everyone is shocked hearing that from him and gets angry at him.

Elfman (Angrily): What did you just say?

Bacchus: What You did '...t...

He was about to repeat his sentence but He was suddenly pressed into the Ground by a giant amount of magical pressure on him. When everyone looked at the owner of that magical Pressure. They saw Natsu With a very Angry face. His eyes changed to red colored with a Black colored design. His hair started to roam wildly on his head. His hair blinked in two different colors. At one moment it's his original Black and the Next moment it's become Blonde in color. His whole body released Red Lighting around him. He was floating above Bacchus in the Air.

Natsu (Angrily): Care to say that sentence again? Bacchus.

At that moment, Bacchus knows he fucked up big time. He was very afraid looking at him. The One who stands in front of him with an angry look on his face is The One Defeated more than 70,000 Aliens in the War and that was 6 years ago. Now he might became even stronger.

Bacchus: Lord Dragneel, I didn't mean that, I am Sorry.

When he said that he felt even more magical pressure on him. That magical Pressure was so high that he can't even speak a single word. He already saw death in front of him.

Natsu (Angrily): I didn't hear you.

Natsu's hair was now completely Blonde and Spicy now. He was about to attack him. But suddenly he felt someone hug him from behind. It was Mirajane.

Mira: Stop, He already got his punishment, Narsu.

Hearing that Natsu Pulled back his Magic Pressure. His Hair and Eyes changed back to normal. Bacchus was finally able to get up.

Bacchus: I am sorry, Please I will never say something like that ever again.

Natsu: You know. I have the perfect punishment for you. Why don't you meet me after the match, Bacchus?

Natsu said with a smile. But his smile was even more terrifying than Devil himself.

Bacchus wanted to refuse but he knows that he Can't.

Bacchus: O...Oka... Okay.

Natsu: Good. Now you can continue the match.

Natsu picked up Mira in bridal style and went to his sit.

Seeing these scenes everyone was Shocked and Admired him even more.

Happy: Natsu became Scary.

Lucy: Yeah.

Erza: He even sacred me too.

Gildarts: What do you think? How will Natsu Punish him?

Cana: Don't know and Even Don't Want to know.

After that Match. The Punishment of Bacchus was simple. Just some time in Tsukuyomi. Simple right?

Flashback ends

At the end of the day. Everyone returned to their room. Some are at Bar for taking a drink. Some went to the room for rest. All Fairy tail members are in the bar right now. But they are not drinking anything. They just silently wait for Natsu. Mira is able to convince Natsu to meet Fairy tail members. But on condition, they don't talk about joining the guild again. Which they agreed. So Finally Natsu decided to face them.

Well, Natsu Don't have any hatred toward them. He was just disappointed in them. Natsu stays away from them just because they understand what is the meaning of trusting someone. Mentally Natsu was more than 5000 years Older. So he was wiser than them. So he know that he didn't have to hold this meaningless Hated for them. They are regretting what they did to him and he knows that.

After waiting for so long for Natsu. Natsu finally came in Bar. When Natsu Came into the Bar. None of Fairy tail members don't know what to say to him. But Master Makarov was first to speak.

Master Makarov: Natsu my boy, Please forgive us.

He looks like he was about to cry. But Natsu was enjoying his expression.

Natsu: For what?

Master Makarov: For everything.

Natsu: What is everything?

Master Makarov: We can't able to help you when you needed us. We didn't trust you when we should have. We are sorry for every mistake we did against you with or without knowing. We are sorry. We are really sorry.

Natsu didn't say something for a while and maintain his Serious Expression.

Natsu: Alright.

Everyone was shocked including Mira. That Natsu Forgave that easily. They looked at Natsu Strangely.

Natsu: What?

Erza: You Forgave us.

She said in Shocked.

Natsu: What you don't want it?

Gray: That's not it. We can't believe you forgive us just like that.

Natsu: You are right, I should not forgive you guys like that. Alright, I changed my decision. I not forgiving you guys easily Now.

Gray: What!! No no, That's not what I meant. Ahhh. You are confusing me.

Mira understands what Natsu is doing right. She can't help but smile internally.

Natsu: What are you saying? How am I confusing?

Gray:...

After hearing our conversation Marvis laughed out loud.

Marvis: That's enough Natsu. You might Break them.

Natsu: Fine.

Natsu sigh.

Natsu: I forgive you guys but I am not angry at you now but I am very disappointed in you guys. You already lost all the trust I had for you. you have to work hard for gaining my trust again. It's not that I don't trust you. But our Bonds are not the same as they used to be. I don't think it ever will. But if you want to be our bond to as the same as before then you have to work hard for that.

Fairy tail members are happy that Natsu Forgive them.

Master Makarov: Thank you Natsu.
_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.