Fairy Tail

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

At Fairy tail

Mira just returned to the guild after meeting with Natsu. When She went into the guild. All the Guild members surrounded her.

Alzack : What happens, Mira?

Macao : Is Natsu Innocent?

Mira : Yes. He was already released.

Max : Then Why he is not coming back with you?

Mira : And Why should he come back here?

Nab : Cause he is a member of Fairy tail.

Mira : Correction. He was a Member of Fairy tail. Master kicked him out. Remember.

Max : But Now, He is proven Innocent. He could come back. Master Makarov will take him back that's for sure.

Mira : Why would he join the guild that betrayed his trust? Not even consider that he might be Innocent. The guild member tried to stab him by using the sword. The guild members who talk bad about him behind his back. If I was him I would never join that type of guild again. I also going to leave the guild when others have come back from The S Class trial exam.

Everyone in the Guild was shocked hearing her comment.

Macao : You are kidding right?

Bisca : It's Natsu who we talking about. He never leaves the chance of joining the guild again.

Laki : Natsu even forgive his enemy and We are his Family. He will forgive us and come back to the guild.

Mira : Oh. I asked Natsu today if he was planning to join Fairy tail again.

Kinana : So what he said?

Mira : He said He doesn't have any thoughts regarding joining the guild again.

Others : What!!

Mira : Yes, You guys broke the most kindest person in the Guild.

They are sad hearing that Natsu might never join Fairy tail again. They thought that this day can't be worse than it already is. How wrong they can be.

Mirajane Strauss pov

I was going back to the guild. I was happy that now I am in a relationship with Natsu. He Kissed me. That Dense Natsu kissed me. Looks like he changed so much. He tell me that he was not planning to join Fairy tail again. And I agree with him. Guild members always talk bad about him behind his back. They always took his help for granted. And mostly when someone framed him none of them except Gajeel and Wendy believed in him. I was ready to sacrifice my love for either Lucy or Lissana. But none of them believe in him. In a time like this. I am seriously disappointed in Lissana on this. I just hope they leave Natsu alone now.

When I entered the guild hall they start to question me about Natsu. Cause they knew I was going to meet Natsu. After hearing that he was proven Innocent. They immediately think that Natsu will come back for them. What they take Natsu for. They start to get on my nerve. I want to rest already. As I was about to go to get some lunch for myself. I saw a unit of Magic Council knights with Lahar and Mest leading them to come into the guild. I wonder what might they want now. I walk towards them for asking the reason for their arrival.

Me : What do you guys want now?

Lahar : We are here to inform you that. Acnologia the dragon of apocalypse attacked Tenrou Island and that Island now disappeared along with everyone in it. We assume that they all are dead right now.

My eyes widened in Shocked and fear. No this can't be. They can't be gone. I can't lose Lissana again and this time Elfman too.

Me (Shouted) : No. It can't be. They Can't be dead. No. No. No. This isn't possible.

Just like me, all the guild members are in the same situation.

Lahar : We are sorry for your loss.

I can't think straight anymore. What should I do? I just start my relationship with Natsu. This Can't be happening now. Wait for Natsu. Let me call Natsu. He might do something. I immediately call Natsu and called him to hear.

Magic council knight along with Lahar and Mest also there. I am waiting for Natsu. I am crying very hard. I can't even stop myself. This has to be a joke.

After some time All of us hear a loud voice from outside. Like something crashed on the ground. We all ran outside to see what happens. When we reached outside we saw Natsu standing there with a Beautiful white wing behind his back. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him and start to cry louder.

3rd person pov.

Natsu just arrived at Fairy tail. Mira runs up to him and starts crying. No matter how much he tried she didn't stop her crying she tried to reply to him but her voice was not clear due to crying. So she can't explain to him what's going on. Natsu's heart aches at seeing Mira like this. He only she like this when Lissana died. He looked around and found Lahar and Mest there. He asked them what happens. They explained everything. After hearing that even he can't believe that. But he thought he need to check that with his own eyes.

Natsu : Mira, Listen to me.

Mira looked at him while crying.

Natsu : Don't worry about it. I personally go there to see if it's true or not.

Mira (Crying) : Re... Really.

Natsu : Yes. But before that, you have to promise me something.

Mira (Crying) : What?

Natsu : You will stay strong until I come back.

Mira didn't reply but nodded her head. Natsu sadly smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

Natsu : I will be back soon.

Mira (Sobbing) : Okay.

Natsu looked towards Lahar.

Natsu : Look over them until I come back.

Lahar : Yes, Lord Dragneel.

By hearing respect that Guild members are shocked that Lahar gives very high respect to the Natsu.

Natsu again stretches his white wings and Flies up in the Sky. He started to fly towards Tenrou Island at a very High speed.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.