Framed

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

I reached the guild. I shake every thought I had. I opened the door.

When I opened the guild door. Everyone in the Guild looked at me weirdly. I am having a bad feeling about this. After some time Erza stood up and starts to walk toward me. When she reached me. She immediately dashed toward me with the sword in her hand which is pointed toward me. For me who now has lots of power and experience she was very slow for me. I easily dodge her attack. Then I looked at her.

Me : What the hell, Erza?

Erza : How could you?

Me : What? What's Going on?

She Didn't answer me just continue to attack me. I asked her servals times but She didn't reply at all. Not only her but all the Guild members are looking at me with a weird looks. What's going on here? Someone controlling them. Nah that's not the case.

After While Master Makarov comes down from his cabin with an angry look on his face.

Me : Gramps what's going on?

Master Makarov (Angrily) : Don't call me that.

Me : What!!

Master Makarov (Angrily) : How could you possibly believe that you will be unpunished after what have you done?

I was Shocked. What is he talking about?

Me : What are you talking about?

Master Makarov : Don't play dumb. You Destroyed the whole town for completing your quest three days ago. Do you even know how many people were critically injured because of you? I always let go of your unnecessary destruction. But now is too much. Magic council comes to the guild two times a day. You disappointed me very much Natsu.

Me : What!! I didn't do that.

Master Makarov (Angrily) : Don't Lie to me Natsu, In description victim show pink color hair boy with fire magic. Do you know someone like that other than you?

Gray : Why are you still talking to him, Gramps? Call the magic council already.

I was shocked that my own guild members are not having second thoughts that I might be framed. Does all the time they say we are family and we all are Family members is just like. If this is Family then I don't need this type of Family anymore.

Me : Guys, I am being Framed trust me. Does everyone take it as guilty? Happy, Lucy anyone.

Happy : Don't call me. You are not my friend anymore.

He said while crying.

Lucy : I didn't take you this type of man. Natsu.

She also crying. I was angry does not a single person believe in me.

I show everyone's Face. I already understood that they already take me as guilty already. But there are some people who still believe in me.

Mira : Master, Natsu Might be telling truth. Someone might be framed him.

Mira believes that Natsu is not lying about being framed. She can't let her crush to go jail for nothing. Yes, Although she didn't confess to him. But she loved him very much. She doesn't want to break the heart of Lissana and Lucy. She know they also loved him. But Why they didn't believe in him now?

Gajeel : Yes, Master please believe in him.

Because of Natsu, he joins this Guild. Even though Gajeel didn't say he always considered Natsu As his Big Brother. He never believes that Natsu let someone die when He Can't even let die his enemy.

Wendy : I also believe that Natsu is not lying Master.

Wendy also thinks of Natsu as her Big Brother. He is always there when she feels down. He was always there when she was in danger. He even convinces Edo. The knight Doesn't harm her but adds her Pain to him in Edolas. She always believes him. Even if he did something like this. That was because he might didn't have had any choice.

Natsu smiled at them. There is someone in the guild that they still believe in him.

Erza (Angrily) : How could you still believe in him after he exactly matches the description of Multiple victims?

Carla : Trust me, Child. He is not good to you. He let innocent people die.

Wendy (Angrily) : Carla, Watch what are you saying.

Carla was shocked How could Wendy get angry at her?

Master Makarov : Silence.

As everyone gets silent.

Master Makarov : Natsu Dragneel Today from onwards. I kicking you out of the guild.

As he said that my Guild Emblem was erased.

Master Makarov : I already Called Magic Council about you being here. They are already on their way here.

I looked at him with a black expression.

Mira : Natsu runs away. We will prove your innocence. Don't worry.

Wendy : Yes Big Brother Natsu, Please ran away. If the magic council put you in jail it might be hard to free you.

Gajeel : Go Salamander, I will stop the knights of the Magic Council.

Gray : How could you guys do that?

Erza : Yes, I agree with gray. I will not let you run away. Natsu.

Wendy : Don't forget that Erza, He did exactly the same for Jellal too.

This got Ezra silent.

I just smiled at them.

Me : Don't worry about me guys. I will be Okay.

Mira : What!! No Please run away Natsu. Please I can't forgive myself if you get punished for things you didn't do.

As we're talking Magic Council knights come via Teleportation circle.

Magic council knight Captain : Natsu Dragneel, You are under arrest for Destroying Town and Injuring Lots of people.

I just sign went along with them. But Mira shouted at me.

Mira (Shouted) : Natsu!!

I looked towards her.

Mira run up to me and hugged me. I was shocked. This was the second time.

Mira : Natsu, I want to tell you Something.

I having some Deja vu feeling right now.

Natsu : Yes.

Mira : Natsu, I love you. I always loved you. And I always will.

I was shocked. But I smiled at her.

Me : Hey, How about giving you an answer after you come back from the S Class trial? I have something to make clear to you.

Mira : Okay. Are you sure that you will prove innocent?

Me : Trust on this Mira, I will prove innocent.

I gave her Smiled. By seeing me Confidant she was also relieved.

By seeing us close. Both Lucy and Lissana felt jealousy. Also, other guild members saw that I was Confidant that I will prove Innocent. They also start to doubt that I am really guilty. But It's too late for them.

I gave a last look towards the Others. My gaze filled with Disappointed and Angered. I looked back at Magic Council knight Captain.

Me : Let's go.

Magic council knight Captain : Okay.

I teleported to the Magic Council head
Branch.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.