2nd Year Part 3

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd person pov.

Natsu, Mira, Hisui, Ultear, and Kagura getting ready for tonight's party. Which already started. Well, Natsu is already ready for the party. It's girls who take their time for getting ready. Natsu is waiting for them. Natsu don't want to be late for the party but the girls knew they going to attract everyone's attention. Cause party's Main focus will be going to Natsu. So they have to look perfect. That's they give a reason to Natsu for being late. Natsu did what every smart person would do in his position. He decided to wait.

After some time Finally, the girls decided to come out and they really looked gorgeous.

Natsu : You all Look very gorgeous today.

Girls : Thank you Natsu.

Natsu : Alright let's go.

Natsu and the girl went towards the Party. When they reached the party. They are amazed by looking at the number of people gathered for the party. When Natsu and His Girls entered the Party place. Everyone who partying stops immediately. They all look toward Natsu and His Girlfriends. One of them decided to bow to Natsu and said.

Random person : Thank you for protecting us. Lord Dragneel.

After hearing him everyone at the party also bow to Natsu and said the exact same thing. From today onwards in Their mind, Natsu going to be considered a Legend. They also give Natsu Nickname to The Legendary Salamander. The Natsu Dragneel.

After that party started. Everyone starts to enjoy the party. Girls decided to meet other girls. So they separated from Natsu. Natsu also enjoyed the party. He meets lots of people who want to thank him personally.

He again meets a trio of kids who he saved today.

Natsu went to talk to them. They are with their guild members. In this war, they lose their Guild Master. When Natsu went near them all of them greeted Natsu. Natsu also replies to their greetings. He first talked with their new guild master Minerva daughter of their previous guild master. She told me that her father is not a good leader but she decided to lead the guild in a good direction with determination in her eyes. She said she was inspired by Natsu and he always going to be her hero. Natsu talks with her sometime. Then he went towards the Sting, Rogue, and Yukino. He Talks with them. As I guess Sting was raised by the White dragon Weisslogia and Rogue was raised by The Shadow dragon Skiadrum. They told me that they killed their parents with tears in their eyes. They might think I think wrong about them. I assure them that they didn't kill their parents. Both Weisslogia and Skiadrum want that you have a dragon Slayer experience so they show you guys the illusion. I tell them that they will meet their parents again. By hearing that those two instantly became happy. I told Minerva that take care of them cause I consider them my own siblings. By hearing that everyone around us becomes shocked. Most shocked were Sting, Rogue, and Yukina. They can't believe that I tell everyone that they are his siblings. They are very happy about that.

After that I let them enjoy the party. That party really went on for an entire week. At Party The King Toma also announced about Grand Magic Games. The Tournament between Guilds. By hearing that everyone became extremely excited except Fairy tail guild. Cause they knew that they can't win this upcoming tournament without their strongest members. And Because Mira is the Guild master she can't participate in this tournament. At Party, they tried to talk with Natsu. Because of being in a Happy mood. Natsu decided to talk to them. Their talk went well until they again started to ask him to join Fairy tail again. Which makes Natsu leave the Party. Except that everything went great. That Party went on for an entire week.

After that Day. Lots of things changed. The most noticeable thing is respect towards Natsu by the People of Fiore. For the People of Fiore, Natsu is Living Legend. He is their savior and war hero. His respect in people's hearts is higher than King of Fiore. You even find someone didn't know the name of their King. But you can't anyone who doesn't know the Name of Legendary Natsu Dragneel. People called him Lord Dragneel.

The second most noticeable change after that is the New members of the Magic Council. Current Mira with training with Natsu is Stronger than Master Makarov. So after testing her power she announced the 5th Wizard Saint. Kagura and Ultear respectively 6th and 7th Wizards Saints. Because of being A Princess Hisui didn't take Title so she didn't include the list.

Another thing happens is that God Serena deflected from Ishgar and betrayed Magic Council. Because of that Mira become the 4th Wizard Saint. And one of the Four gods of Ishgar.

Except that This year passed quietly. Natsu and his Girlfriends decided to get married after Mira's siblings Lissana and Elfman Came back from Tenrou Island. After this Year Natsu's workload decreases significantly. Cause he was considered Legend. And magic council decided to reduce his workload so he can continue training and maintain his position in people's hearts. And protect Ishgar when needed. Right now he was the Face of the Magic Council. He always appears in Monthly Magazines. The people of Ishgar loved him very much. And he also spends lots of time with Citizens and other guilds. Because of him not being any guild right now. Every guild always asked him to join their guild. But he always declines their request respectfully.

The current life of Natsu. He considered this life is very peaceful. He has people he loved. Lots of people like him and admired him. He respects the citizens of Ishgar. Currently, he has four Girlfriends. And everyone loved him equally. Currently, he enjoying his peace until it last.

Guilds Start to train their members for upcoming Grand Magic Games. For Title of Number 1 Guild in Fiore. Everyone living their life peacefully. And 2nd year after the disappearance of Tenrou Island comes to an End.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.