6th and 7th Year

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov.

The 6th year started after the disappearance of Tenrou Island. Two years remain to appear the Tenrou Island again.

This year, The Winner of the Grand Magic Games is still Tartaros guild like the previous year dominating the whole Grand Magic Games. For continuously two years The Tartaros guild kept its Number 1 Position. More and more people starting to love them. In the last two years, There is the one who completed the highest number of a quest. The efficiency of their Guild for doing quests is very high. They always complete their quest with the minimum amount of damage that can easily be repaired.

This time Sabertooth guild overtake Mermaid Heel and Obtain second place in the Grand Magic Games and Marmaid Heel Guild obtained Third place. Lamina Scale Guild occupied Forth Place,  Quatro Cerberus Guild occupied Fifth Place, Fairy tail guild occupied  Sixth Place and Blue Pegasus obtained Seventh Place.

Irene and Seilah finally join Natsu's harem. Also start to stay with Natsu at his home. Everything going very happily. Natsu and Zeref Finally manage to find the solution to wake Marvis up. Both of them are very happy with the results they got but they have to wait cause Projection of Marvis is protecting Fairy Tail members who are still stuck in Fairy Spear. Now Both Natsu and Others get another reason to wait for Fairy tail members to come back. Natsu visits Fairy tail guild any time. After apologizing they really act to gain Natsu's trust back again. Natsu finally open up to them. Fairy tail members never bought the matter of joining Fairy tail again mentioned in front of Natsu again. That's the reason why Natus offenly visits Mira in the guild. He started to trust them again. But they know when Members who are stuck in Fairy Spear will be back they push Natsu further again. Cause once they find out Natsu was Innocent they will always harrassed Natsu to join Fairy tail again. They are the most stubborn members of Fairy tail. They will never understand the simple thing that Natsu doesn't want to join Fairy tail again.

Natsu also trained very hard in Personal Dimensional space. He completely Masters every spell, Irene teaches him. At first, Irene was very Shocked that skill she horning for more than 400 years. Natsu Completely Master them in one mouth. But nevertheless, She was happy with the improvement of her boyfriend. Natsu also teach her some other types of Dragon Slayer magic which she didn't know. She loved to spend time with Natsu. He is always up to something interesting. Both of them is a partners in crime.

Natsu already marked both Seilah and Irene as his Mates. That means he already has sex with both of them. Well Up until now Irene was the strongest opponent who matched Natsu's stamina in the bed. But still, she needs the help of others. Everyone lives very peacefully together. Sometimes they all just sit with each other and talk about completely useless things just to pass time and enjoy each other company.

Just like even 6th year after the disappearance of Tenrou Island is come to an End.

In the 7th Year after the disappearance of Tenrou Island and the last year before They appear again.

In this year of the Grand Magic Games Tournament again the Tartaros guild win the whole tournament again three times in a row. In second place again Mermaid Heel Guild and Sabertooth Guild tie with each other. In third place, as always Lamina Scale Guild occupied. The Fourth Place was occupied by the Blue Pegasus Guild, The Fifth Place was occupied by Quatro Cerberus Guild, and The Sixth Place was occupied by the Fairy tail guild.

After that nothing significant happened this year. Fairy tail members started to send their team to the Tenrou Island's Location. The Tenrou Island can appear anytime now.

Natsu explores some abilities of Albion. There are some Abilities that Albion Absorbs from some other universe but never uses or practices it. So he doesn't know what those abilities doing. Some of them are useful but not that much so Natsu explores his abilities if they can use anywhere. He did find some useful abilities. Like he can use his own noble phantom. Right now he doesn't know what his noble phantom is. But he has lots of time to find it.

One day at The Fairy tail. They just got the news that some magical energy fluctuations at the Tenrou Island location. They immediately become very happy upon hearing that news. Mira immediately Gathered two ships for departure towards the direction of the Tenrou Island.

Mira called Natsu to inform him about the news of the Tenrou Island.

Natsu : Hey Mira, What's up?

Mira : Natsu, we detected some Magical energy fluctuations at the Tenrou Island location. They are finally about to come back.

She said happily. She was finally able to meet her siblings.

Natsu : Okay, That's Good news.

Mira : Are You not coming?

Natsu : No, you know what will happen when I am going to face to face them.

Mira : Yes, they will irritate you that's for sure.

Mira said teasingly. With a smile on her face.

Natsu : Yes. See you later Mira. Love you.

Mira : Love you, Natsu.

Two Ship Departures towards the Tenrou Island. When they reached at Island. They find nothing there. They were really disappointed that this was just a fluke. Everyone at the guild really going to be sad hearing this. They wait for a while and at last, they decided to leave and inform the others.

They are about to return to the Guild. But Warren saw something on the surface of the water.

Warren : Hey, Guys Look over there. Someone is there.

Everyone looks in the direction that Warren pointing towards. They all see something. For looking clearly they take ship near to that figure. When they reached near. They saw one little girl standing on the surface of the water and she was looking toward them. When they reached near her. She do some movement with her hand and within a minute whole sea area around her started to shake wildly. After some time big spear comes out from the depths of the ocean. When Members of Fairy tail look closely. They can't believe it in their eyes. The Island, They waiting for 7 years to appear is right in front of them.

The Island in front of them is Tenrou Island.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.