2nd Year

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Natsu's pov.

One year passed after the disappearance of Tenrou Island. This year going to be very important. Cause One Alien Spices from out of Earthland coming towards the Earthland to attack. We don't know how much powerful are they. We don't know their original Intention. We didn't know anything about them except That they going to attack us. Everyone in Fiore did everything they can to overcome this problem. The Fiore is right now more United than ever before. Everyone is doing their best to help others and get stronger.

My Relationship with Mira, Hisui, Ultear, and Kagura progressed very close. Our relationship is known throughout the Fiore. Because of that, all the men in the Fiore are jealous of me and Every Female in the Fiore are want to next girl to be with me. Cause now they know I am Relationship with more than one female. So they thought that my other girlfriends didn't have any problem if I get more women. Which is partially right. But I am not going to take every Female as my Girlfriend.

The Day of the war is Coming close. By calculation of Ultear attack will happen in the upcoming two weeks. The situation is very tense everywhere. But the situation is a little bit in favor of the People of Fiore kingdom. Cause the evidence that Ultear collects. Because of we know where they going to attack and at which time. We don't know the exact timing. But we can assume that it will be in the next two weeks. So every knight in the Kingdom is on very High Alert. There is also another place where some units of the Alien army might attack there. But I told the king that leave that place to me. All of them should focus on the main battlefield. I tried my best to defeat the enemy at my place and come to your aid. At first, everyone denied the idea that me going alone there but I am able to convince them they need as much manpower over here. I am alone enough for them there. After some time of convincing they finally convinced them.

In the second week. Finally time for battle. I went to where other units are going to attack. after reaching there. I wait for them to come.

After a While, they finally come. they seem to have around 5000 Aliens in that army.

Me : Finally, I getting bored over here.

Unit Captain : Only One. So they sent only one member to stop us. Looks like they underestimating us too much.

Me : Trust me I'm alone enough for you guys.

Unit Captain : Oh really, let's see if that is true or not. Hey, you four attack him.

Four aliens are dashed toward me with intention of killing me.

By looking at that I smiled and just snapped my fingers for responding to them. Suddenly lots of magic circles were created in the air behind me. From that circle, lots of weapons start to come out. Looking that everyone in the Alien's army was shocked including the unit Captain. The four who running towards me stopped by looking at this scene.

Me : Let's end this already.

All the weapons from start to attack them at very high speed. His whole unit started to run away from me.

Me : You choose the wrong world to attack.

I killed everyone and just left that unit Captain. He was so terrified of me that can't even move. I walk towards him. He tried to back away but he couldn't.

I reached right in front of him.

Me : Tell me the real reason for your attack.

Unit Captain : I won't tell you anything.

He was still terrified but denied to tell me anything.

Me : As you wish. So we are going to do this the hard way. Huh.

I cut off his hands. He screamed in pain.

Unit Captain : wait I will tell you.

Me : You should say that from the beginning. Now start talking.

Unit Captain : At our planet, our researchers discover that this planet is filled with high energy and it will go to very useful for our people. So we decided to attack this planet and take over it. So we can take all the resources from here. Even if you killed me to hear. If this attack failed. Next time they sent a bigger unit or might be our king come here personally. You can't stop them.

Me : Oh really!! Let them come. Let them who are they messing with.

After extracting every information from Unit Captain. I killed him. After completing destroying his Space ship. And looking around I didn't miss anyone. I decided to join another. They might be having a hard time. I flew in the sky. And start to head toward the Crocus. With my speed and considering the distance between the two places. It might take 30 minutes to reach over there I just hope everyone is okay there.

I finally reached Crocus. When I reached there battle happening everywhere. I saw Mira, Hisui, Meredy, Ultear, Kagura, and other people which I know. I looked around and found two kids fighting with one Alien for protecting one girl. That alien is about to attack blonde haired kid. I instantly landed on that alien by killing them.

Me : Hey kid, You okay over there?

Blonde hair kid : Yes. I am fine. You are Natsu Dragneel.

Me : Yes.

Blonde hair kid : My Name is Sting Eucliffe, this Black hair boy is Rogue Cheney, and the white hair girl over there is Yukino Agria. I am your biggest fan. I and Rogue also Dragon Slayers like you. Currently, we are in the Sabertooth guild.

He really attracted my attention.

Me : Hey, Sting Can I ask you a favor?

Sting : Yes, Of cause.

Me : Stay away from the battlefield and protect Rogue and Yukino. When this battle is over. I will come to your guild to look for you. I want to talk to you guys about something. Okay

Sting : Okay.

Me : Good. Now Go.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.