3rd Year

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd person pov

3rd year started after the disappearance of Tenrou Island. The main theme of the year will be Grand Magic Games. This type of Game first time for the Kingdom. Lots of Guild going to compete with each other for prize money and the title of Number 1 or Strongest guild in Fiore. Bigger guilds like a Fairy tail, Sabertooth guild, Mermaid Heel Guild, Blue Pegasus,  Lamina Scale, and Quatro Cerberus also participated in this tournament. This year's game gonna lots of interesting. People of Fiore waiting for this tournament to start.

Natsu spends lots of time with his Girlfriends. Their bonds have grown a lot. All of them enjoy spending time with each other.

Fairy tail's remaining members finally understand that Natsu never will join Fairy tail again and they accept this fact now. Instead of pursuing him to join the guild again. They tried to only ask for his forgiveness and that actually work. Natsu Finally forgives them on condition that they will never harass him for joining Fairy tail again. They accept his Conditions. Now they realize that ship is already sailed. They start to work to gain his trust again and start training cause they knew that this year their title as Number 1 Guild in Fiore is Impossible to keep anymore.

At the Middle of Year, Alzack and Bisca decided to get Married. Natsu Also attained their marriage.

After some months Grand Magic Games Finally start. Natsu gets an exclusive sheet to watch matches with King Toma and Hisui. Natsu can't believe that they arranged his sheet permanently there in every Grand Magic Games Tournament. Cause this was a demand from the people of Fiore. And they also requested that Natsu will showcase some of his abilities to Start the tournament. Which request Natsu accept it.

Grand Magic Games is about to start. The People of Fiore are waiting for Natsu Appear and show his skill to the public.

Finally, Natsu entered the arena. When he just put his foot on the arena every person in the arena is available right now. Shouted to cheer Natsu. They continue their rhythm for more than 30 minutes. After seeing that they not going to stop their cheering Natsu smiled and start to show one of his abilities.

This time he decided to show everyone His Gate of Babylon. Because of This ability, they win the war against Aliens.

Natsu : Hello everyone.

When Natsu said that everyone in the arena become silent to listen to his words.

Natsu : Today, I am going to show you my ability because we win the war against Aliens.

When Natsu said that everyone in the arena roared again. When they show Natsu first time using his Gate of Babylon. They are all Amazed by its Power and its beauty. They never thought this kind of ability is possible. Now they can see that Legendary technique again. How they can't be excited? Not only mages and citizens of Fiore. But also King Toma, Magic Council members, and even his girlfriends are excited to see that.

Looking at everyone's excitement. Natsu starts to float in the air. Then Natsu Summon his Gate of Babylon. Thousands of weapons started to come out of the circles. Some are swords, Some are spears, Some are arrows, Some are kunai-type weapons And Some are Chains with Kunai on their End. Every type of weapon people can see there. All of them is looking Very Beautiful and Very Powerful weapons. Then Natsu Snapped his Fingers Every weapon start to attack each other. This continued for one minute and then every weapon starts to rotate around Natsu like a tornado and Natsu Was in Eyes of Tornado of Weapons.  When everyone sees this scene in front of them they even forget to breathe for while. After that Natsu Landed on the ground. Every weapon around Natsu turned into golden dust. Every weapon around Natsu was disappeared as they had never there before.

Natsu : Thank you, Everyone Now Please fully enjoy the Grand Magic Games.

After saying that Natsu left the arena. Everyone again started to cheer for Natsu.

This is how the First ever Grand Magic Games started.

The tournament went very smoothly onwards. Everyone enjoying the Grand Magic Games Tournament. This is the first time that every guild is learning how this Grand Magic game works. So they are very excited about it. Everyone is competitive with each other.

Grand Magic Games lasted for 5 days. All these days are filled with excitement and enjoyment.

After Five Days results are there for anyone to see. They arranged every score Guild manage to get will be continuously showing everyone so they knew there was no one manipulating the score and it is a transparent process. This is all because the people who came to watch the game knew about the intensity of the Grand Magic Games. And that method was very efficient. Everyone loves this Idea.

At the end of the Games, at first, was Mermaid Heels cause they have a new member with them Kagura. Yes after winning that war even my workload became completely empty. So there is no work for Kagura That's why she decided to join The female guild Mermaid Heel. In 2nd Spot, there is Lamina Scale with Just 2 points behind the Mermaid Heel. The third place Sabertooth guild manages to occupy. The Fourth Place goes to Quatro Cerberus. At Fifth Place is Blue Pegasus and At Last, place is the Former number 1 guild Fairy tail.

Because of not having any strong members with them they only take last place. This time. It also thanks to Mira who manages Guild very well. Or they might not even be able to compete in this year's games.

After the Grand Magic Games, Nothing significant happened. Everything went smoothly and The people of Fiore Enjoying their peace right now. The third year is about to end.

All the Fairy's members waiting for 7 years to finish as soon as possible. Cause After 7 years guild members of Fairy tail who are still missing coming back.

This is how 3rd year after disappearance of Tenrou Island is come to an End.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.