The Grand Magic Games

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person Pov

It's been 3 months since Fairy tail members started their training. Team A who went into the Celestial realm also came back. When they find out that they already lost 3 months they instantly paled. Now they don't even have time to prepare for The Grand Magic Games Tournament. Thankfully Natsu's preparation helps them. Ultear is able to unlock their second origins. That was a good improvement for them.

All of them sitting in the cabin. Ultear and Erza talk to each other and Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Happy, Wendy, and Carla eating their dinner. The relationship between Wendy and Carla is now not the same as used to be. Carla knows that this was her fault. She realized that she always treat Wendy as a Child and never let her do anything on her own. She always thought Natsu was a bad influence on Wendy. Now she realized her mistakes when Wendy showed all of her Faults when they argued with each other. Now she trying to get Wendy's Forgiveness. She also has to apologize to Natsu for her bad behavior.

Ezra: Thank you, Ultear for helping us.

Ultear: Oh don't worry. It's Natsu who just wanted fairness in Grand Magic Games Tournament. When Mira Inform him that you guys disappeared again. He investigate where you guys could go. He finds out that you guys are in the Celestial realm and he knows the Time variation between Earthland and the Celestial realm. So asked me to help you to open your second origin.

When Team A members find out that all of these was Natsu's Preparation. They all are shocked and Happy that Natsu still cares about them. They also regret more for betraying his trust. They have to get his forgiveness no matter what.

Ultear: Okay guys, See you in The Grand Magic Games. You have 5 days to train more.

Gray: You could have to join Fairy tail. Why joined Sabertooth guild? Is it because of Natsu?

Ultear: Nah, He gave me the freedom to join any guild I want. It's just that If I joined Fairy tail guild at that time I can't compete with Mira. And If I joined Mermaid Heel Guild then I can't Compete with Kagura. Lamina Scale Guild already has Jura. As for Natsu's Tartaros guild only made for Etherious Demons. So Sabertooth seems to like the best choice for me to get a challenge.

After hearing that Natsu's New Guild members are all Etherious Demons they all are shocked.

Gray: What!! Natsu's Guild members are all Etherious Demons.

Ultear: Yes. After hearing that Zeref is now not Evil anymore Not that he ever was they also leave their Wrong path and becomes good. And Natsu gives them a good place to start. Now they are our current Number 1 Guild in the entire Fiore. The People of Fiore also love them. And Gray there is a surprise for you when you see Tartaros guild members.

Gray: Really what is it?

Ultear: Find out yourself.

Lucy: Who is Kagura?

Ultear: You will meet him in the Grand Magic Games Tournament. Goodbye then.

Erza: Goodbye. See you at the Grand Magic Games.

When they meet Ultear they thought she was there to fight them. After learning her intention they say sorry for behaving rudely. They learned that It's Natsu was the one who help clear her name from every crime she committed. She also gave a big contribution to The war Against Aliens. That's the way she and Meredy both can get forgiveness from the magic council.

After Ultear left they went to sleep and prepare for the next day to train themselves.

These five days went very quickly but they get good results from training in these past 5 days. Right now they all are in Crocus. They meet their teammates and go to their Hotel rooms.

Ezra: Okay guys, Tomorrow we have the Preliminary Round. So get you can explore Crocus If you want. But remember come back early okay?

Everyone: Okay.

Lucy: Erza, Why don't you also come with us?

Erza think for while and decided to follow them. For looking over them.

Fairy Tail Team A and Team B were exploring the Crocus city. Team A still didn't know that there was also Team B participating in the Grand Magic Games Tournament. But they stopped after hearing a voice from behind. Someone was calling them. They looked behind find two young men with two exceed with them running towards them. There was also one white-haired girl following them.

White-haired girl: Sting, Rogue wait for me.

Sting: Oh, Sorry about that Yukino.

Erza: You called us.

Sting: Yes, Hey there Big Sisters Mira.

Mira: Hello There Sting, Rogue, and Yukino. How are you guys?

Rogue: We are fine. How about you?

Mira: I am fine too.

Erza: Do you them, Mira?

Mira: Yeah, They are from Sabertooth guild.

Sting: Are you Wendy and Gajeel?

He said while pointing at Wendy and Gajeel.

Wendy: Yes, I am. How do you guys know me?

Sting: Big Brother Natsu, Talks a lot about you guys. It's finally good to meet both of you. We are also the same as you Dragon Slayers who were raised by Dragons.

Gajeel: Oh, You were also raised by Dragons.

Sting: Yes, I am raised by White dragon Weisslogia, and Rogue is raised by shadow dragon Skiadrum. We thought we killed our parents but Big Brother Natsu said that was just an illusion created by our parent Dragons for giving us Dragon slaying experience. We were so glad to hear that.

Wendy: Good for you guys.

Mira: Hey Sting, Do you meet Natsu here?

Sting: Yes, We meet him right before we came here. He was going towards the Royal Palace to meet Princess Hisui. He might already be there.

Mira: Okay Thanks, Sting. Hey guys I am also going there to meet them. Bye.

Erza: Wait We also coming with you.

Mira: I don't think. That's a good idea Erza.

Erza: Why?

Mira: You know why?

After thinking for a while. Ezra finally decided to stay with the other. Mira went towards the Royal Palace.

Sting: We also have to meet our guild members. See you guys in Tournament. Goodbye. Wish you good luck.

Wendy: You too.

They all separated and went towards their own Hotel room to meet others.

Lucy: He's personality is the same as Natsu's.

Erza: Yes. Let's go.

They all went to their hotel room for getting some rest.

They all reached their hotel room and get some rest and hope they meet Natsu tomorrow. They also want to see Natsu's guild and what is that surprise that Ultear talking about.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.