Attack of the Dragons

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd person pov.

Alt. Natsu finally looked at Natsu and the others.

Alt. Natsu: are you guys coming here to help us?

Natsu: See, I am not that bad. Only he noticed us after hearing that shocking news.

Everyone is just amused by Natsu's ethics.

Natsu: Yeah, we are here to help you.

Alt. Lucy: Why is your hair color different? Is it always like that?

Natsu: Well, due to some specific reason it's like this and No, It is not always like this.

Alt. Mira (Blushing): Well, You look good in that too.

Natsu: Thanks!!

Sting: Not only cool, but Natsu-san is also awesome and strongest.

Natsu: I know, you guys enjoying your time but let's get moving soldiers are coming this way.

Natsu looked towards Arcadios who pretended to be unconscious.

Natsu: How much time you are going to pretend Unconscious?

Everyone looked towards Arcadios, By everyone's shock he opened his eyes.

Arcadios: How long have you known?

Natsu: Since I am here.

Arcadios: Oh, I am trying to understand what is going on here. Our Princess also meets someone from the future. That person said to her that an eclipse gate will be the only way out of this situation.

Natsu: That person lied. Eclipse Gate connects to 400 years ago in the timeline. If anything, If that person wanted to bring All the dragons here via Eclipse Gate. He or she just manipulating you.

Arcadios: How are you so sure?

Natsu: Cause the one who connected these two timelines via Eclipse door was the parent dragon of us dragon Slayer. Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana, Skiadrum, And Weisslogia.

When Natsu said this not only Their alternative versions but also people from his universe get shocked.

Gajeel: But why? Why they did do this?

Natsu looked at him for while. Everyone was waiting for his answer.

Natsu: To send us here. We, 1st generation dragon Slayers are not from this timeline. We were born 400 years ago.

Everyone was shocked to hear that. But the ones who were most shocked are all dragon Slayers.

Natsu: I know you guys are in shock. But let's just solve our problem first then I explain everything and answer all of your questions. And you know I don't like someone who is spying on me.

Alt. Natsu: What are you talking about, Man?

Suddenly the whole room is covered by Pitch black shadow which is rotating like Whirlpool. One person raised from shadow.

Unknown person: Well, Well, I am impressed. You manage to sense me which is not an easy feat, Natsu Dragneel.

That Unknown person finally revealed himself fully so everyone can recognize who is he. Everyone is completely shocked looking at that person.

Alt. Natsu: Who are you?

Unknown person: Are shadows reaching out to the past or the future? Or to the people's hearts? How Nostalgic, Natsu Dragneel. I came from the Future. I am Rogue.