Innocent

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

At Fairy tail

Every one still shocked that Mary jane Strass Confess Natsu Dragneel.

Erza : How could you Mira? How could you Confess like him who let Innocent people die?

Mira didn't answer her and completely ignored her like she was not even there.

Erza : Mira, I asked you something.

Mira : Yeah, So what? From today onwards I didn't even consider you as my friend.

Erza : What!!

Mira : Yeah, Who knows tomorrow someone might be framed like Natsu and the whole guild might lock me up and kick me out too. And someone like You might attack me too. What kind of family are you when you can't even trust someone from Family members?

Master Makarov : But We have evidence against him Mira.

Mira : Oh right. Someone with Pink hair and Fire Magic. What about someone who can use transformation magic and he might use fire lacrima to attack? The victims didn't say he using Fire Dragon Slayer magic.

This comment silent all of them Cause this might be possible. And Natsu too seems to have confidence that he will prove innocent. Guild members and Master Makarov never thought of this kind of possibility.

Mira : What will you do when He really proves Innocent?

Again all she gets is silence. Guild members really couldn't guess that possibility.

Makarov shakes him any thoughts about it.

Master Makarov : Alright If Natsu is really innocent we apologize to him about our behavior. Now tomorrow we have the S Class trial exam. We will Depart early in the morning at 7' o clock.

Everyone : Okay Master.

Mira : Master, I don't want to go to in S Class trial.

Master Makarov : What!!

Mira : Yes and That's My Final Decision. And I have something to announce.

Everyone has a bad feeling about it.

Mira : I will watch over the guild while you people are on the S Class trial. But when you guys are back From the S class trial. I will leave the guild and only join when Natsu Joins the guild back again.

Erza : What!!

Mira : Yes and that's Final.

After saying that she left the guild.

Lissana : Big Sis, Wait up.

Lissana and Elfman both ran behind Mira.

All Guild members separated with heavy hearts and Went to their homes to prepare for tomorrow's S Class trial.

Happy going to stay with Lucy.

Happy : Hey, Lucy.

Lucy : Yes, Happy.

Happy : What if Natsu is really Innocent?

Lucy didn't answer him.

Happy : If that's the case. Do you think Natsu will forgive us?

Happy said these while crying. Seeing that Lucy cheered him up.

Lucy : of course, he will. It's Natsu who we talking about. He even forgives his enemy. And we are his friends how he can't forgive us?