4th Year

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

The 4th year started after the disappearance of the Tenrou Island.

In this nothing significant happened except Grand Magic Games. This Time also Mermaid Heel got the 1st Place but this time Sabertooth come at Second place. Cause this time Ultear Join the Sabertooth guild. When Natsu Asked her Why She just say she wants to compete against Kagura. That's why she Joins a guild where she can compete against her. And she achieves her goal. The Match between Kagura and Ultear becomes the main highlight of the whole Grand Magic Games. But Kagura wins that match. But nevertheless, both are happy that they get good competition.

After that Lamina Scale takes third place, then Blue Pegasus comes Forth Place. after that Quatro Cerberus and Fairy tail have a draw on the Fifth Space.

After the Grand Magic Games, things again become peaceful. Natsu always continued the Training of girls and he already tells his Girlfriends that aliens might attack again and this time they might come with a bigger army. That's why girls are also very determined to become stronger. Their training really shows their effects. Now they are easily considered one of the strongest people in Fiore.

Natsu went on many dates with his Girlfriends. They always enjoyed each other company.

Another thing happens that Bisca give birth to a cute baby girl. They name her Asuka Connell. Everyone was happy for them.

One Day Natsu Decided to meet Zeref and he knows that Zeref staying at Alvarez Empire. So have a talk with King Toma and Magic Council about it. So don't think he was betraying them. He told them they might need his help if those aliens attack again. So they Can't refute him. Natsu believes Zeref is the Emperor of the Alvarez Empire. So he flew towards the Alvarez Empire.

When he reached there all the knights of the empire surrounded him. Including all the Spriggan 12 who also come to attack him.

August : State your Business for coming here.

Natsu : I don't want to fight with you. I want to meet your Emperor.

Ajeel : What Business do you have with our Emperor?

Natsu : I want to talk to him personally.

I also see God Serena among them hiding from me. Fearing that I might recognize him.

Invel : Alright, But you have to follow us.

Natsu : Okay.

Natsu Followed them and they lead him to Their Emperor.

Natsu was In front of the Emperor of the Alvarez Empire.

Emperor : What do you want to talk about Natsu?

All of the Army of Alvarez and Spriggan 12 were shocked that Emperor knows him and calls via his name.

Natsu : I want to talk to you privately.

Zeref is confused by this situation. Cause Natsu was here in front of him. When he heard about him defeating the whole army of Aliens force alone. He was shocked and Happy with Natsu's improvement. But why Natsu was here from the look of him he was not here to fight him but to talk. Then Zeref orders others to leave them. All of them listen to his order and leave Natsu And Zeref alone.

Zeref : Now, Natsu what do you want to talk about?

Natsu kindly smiled at him.

Natsu : Hey Big Brother, We are finally able to see each other huh?

Zeref was shocked that Natsu knew about the truth and called him Big Brother. He was happy but because of his curse, he can't become too much emotional.

Zeref : You!! how do you know all of this?

Natsu : END told me everything before he merged with me.

Zeref : I see, That's why the book of END disappeared two years ago. I thought something happened to you. I also come to check on you but looking at you well I came back here.

Natsu : Don't worry about the curse Big Brother. I have a way to remove your curse.

Zeref can't believe what Natsu was saying.

Zeref : Are you telling the truth Natsu? Are really able to lift this curse?

Natsu : Yes, Just give me a Minute.

Natsu takes out a sword that belongs to Albion. That sword was Albion's Original Sword that can cut through everything even curses, blessings, and even Immortality. Natsu open his special cursed eye to look at Zeref's Curse. That eye also originally belonged to Albion. Sword and eye are meant to work together. Natsu looked at Zeref's Curse and he swing his sword and completely destroyed Zeref's Curse.

Natsu : Done.

He put away his sword and changed his eyes.

Zeref can't believe What Natsu did just now. When he swings that sword he feels his curse was lifted but he can't believe that. All of these feels like dream to him. Like Natsu Calling him Big Brother and Lifting his curse. But he wants that this dream never ends. He comes down from his throne and walks towards Natsu. He hugged Natsu.

Zeref : Natsu, If this is a dream. I don't want this to come to an end

Natsu : Don't worry big brother. This is not a dream I assure you that. I also thinking to lift the curse from Big Sis Marvis. But After lifting the curse you guys still remain Immortals. And I have another reason for coming here too. I want to make an alliance between Fiore and Alvarez Empire.

Zeref : Okay. Come with me.

Both Natsu and Zeref come outside of the Throne room.

Zeref : Invel, Gathered everyone citizen and army at the training ground.

Invel : Okay, Your majesty.

Invel order to gather everyone there. After everyone gathered there. Zeref comes on the stage along with Natsu.

Zeref : People of My Empire. Today I have two things to share with you all. First Thing is that I want you to meet someone.

He pointed towards Natsu.

Zeref : Meet Natsu Dragneel. Some of you already know him.

Most of the people heard about the legend of Natsu Dragneel. So they are existed to meet their Legend.

Zeref : Now, Natsu is My Younger brother. We are blood-related brothers.

When the People of Alvarez heard about the relationship between Natsu and their Emperor. At first, they become shocked, and then they are also very happy for them.

Spriggan 12 can't believe that Natsu is the younger brother of their Emperor.

Zeref : And As for the second thing I decided that from today onwards we going to make an alliance between the Fiore Kingdom and Alvarez Empire. When we have threats that come from outside of Earthland we should not fight with each other.

After hearing this announcement all of them become too very happy. In reality, no one loves war. They just want to leave peacefully. So hearing this type of news they are really happy.

After announcement.

Natsu : Hey Big Brother, I come back here another time. I also have to announce about this alliance between us in Fiore.

Zeref : Then It can't be helped. Come back as soon as possible. We have a celebration to do.

Natsu : Of cause Goodbye.

After saying that Natsu Takes out Albion's Wing from behind his back. Everyone is Amazed by the beauty of the wings. Natsu takes off to the Fiore to give them the good news.
_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.