5th Year

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov

Natsu reached back to Fiore. Natsu directly went into the Royal Palace and gathered King and Summon Magic Council to hear. When they all gathered. Natsu tells them what happened at Alvarez Empire. Everyone is shocked after hearing the back story of Black mage Zeref. There are happy that now they have Alvarez Empire's alliance. If Aliens decided to attack again then they have Alvarez's Empire help defeat them. The Citizens of Fiore also have the same reaction as King and Magic Council members. They never believe this news if this news didn't say by Natsu Himself. But Now they are happy they don't have to fight Alvarez Empire. They also feel bad for Zeref. He had to live hard life because of a curse. Now they don't have to meaningless fight with them. They also help Fiore if needed. And another reason they don't have any problem with Zeref is that He is the Older Brother of Their hero Natsu Dragneel.

Some reporters asked Natsu that because Zeref He was considered evil. Is that possible the same thing with Acnologia? Well Igneel and END did tell Natsu about Acnologia's past. Natsu answered his question and tell him about Acnologia's past. People also sympathize with his story cause he fought for humans and lost his path. But they can't approach him to cause him to be out of control.

The alliance between the Fiore Kingdom and Alvarez Empire become very successful. They open resources and trade for each other with a low amount of tex. This helps both kingdoms to grow their Power and economy too. Zeref Now can show his emotions to other people without caring about his curse. So It helps him to connect with his people. Both kingdoms showing very good Growth compared to past years when they used to fight each other. Everyone is happy with this alliance.

Natsu often went to visit Alvarez Empire. The People of the Alvarez Empire also loved him. Natsu is technically their Prince for being the Younger brother of their Emperor.

Natsu and Zeref make their brother bond stronger. Every dark guild who heard this news was Zeref. They also stop their illegal activities. They used to believe in Zeref. Now that Zeref is also in good light how can they still follow an evil path? Tartaros guild also becomes a legal guild with Natsu as their New Guild Master. Zeref Made that Guild to serve END and Now Natsu and END have both merged. The Members of the Tartarou guild happily take Natsu As their new guild master. They were really happy that their New Master is END himself. They also start doing legal requests too. At first, people are afraid of them but there is an incident that happened in their first job. The First job they get in a town. In there they saved the whole town and every people in it from some unknown monster. This incident spread like wildfire. after hearing about that incident People start to open up to them. Now they Happily accept them. The members of the Tartaros guild were very happy about that. Now Tartaros Guild considers one of the best guilds in the Fiore.

To say 4th year after the disappearance of Tenrou Island is considered very special. And this is how 4th year-end.

In the Fifth year, nothing happened out of ordinary. Everything seems going peacefully. Zeref is the chief guest of this year's Grand Magic Games.

In this year's Grand Magic Games Natsu's Guild Tartaros guild also joined and they nailed it. They get first place in this year's Grand Magic Games. Second, It's Tie between Sabertooth and Mermaid Heel Guild. In third place is Lamina Scale, the fourth place is occupied by Fairy tail, and the Fifth place is occupied by Quatro Cerberus.

Tartaros guild dominated the Grand Magic Games this year. So the Other guild going to work extra hard to win next year's Grand Magic Games. 

Natsu Personally trained every member of the Tartaros guild. Members of the Tartaros guild respect Natsu very much. So they listen to every command he gave them and do training that was very hard to complete. That training has already shown its results in this year's Grand Magic Games.

Even Natsu going to train with one of Spriggan's names Irene Belserion. Everyone said that she knows every type of magic. So Natsu Decided to train under her. She easily accepts his request for training. Cause she also developed a little crush on him. They spent lots of time together in training and at rest time they used to hand out some nice places. Irene takes him to watch the best places in Alvarez Empire to enjoy time with him. Everyone around them already knows that those two will be together sooner or later. Natsu's Girlfriends don't have any problem with it. Cause they knew Natsu's personality very well. He never treated anyone differently. And these five years with him are proof of that. The only thing that stops them to hold a Marriage ceremony between them is Mira. She wants to Marriage when her siblings are available for her wedding and everyone respected her decision. Another girl who is going to join Natsu's harem is not a Human. She is a member of the Tartaros guild. Her name is Seilah. She also has feelings for Natsu. And Natsu also considers her special.

After Alliance between Fiore Kingdom and Alvarez Empire things always get interesting every Year.

Natsu also spends lots of time with Zeref. He always asks Zeref about their Parents. How they used to be. Any Memories they Spent together before becoming END. Natsu feels bad for his brother because of him that he is considered evil and can't love people for 400 years. One time Natsu Apologize to him that because of him Zeref has to go through everything. In his replied Zeref said that it was His choice, not Natsu's. So Natsu doesn't have to apologize to him. They work together to find a way to wake Marvis up. Natsu easily can destroy her curse but he can't wake her up. So Both brothers doing some research on it.

This is how 5th Year after the disappearance of Tenrou Island came to an end.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.