Attack of the Dragons Part 3

I don't own this story's characters. The only idea of the story is mine. Based on the original stories Fairy Tails and other series.

___________________________________________

3rd person pov

With Natsu and Mira

Natsu and Mira still holding each other.

Natsu: I think you need to go.

Mira: Yeah, Although as much as I like my current situation. I have to go.

Both of them separated.

Mira: You are coming.

Natsu: I will be with you shortly. Currently, People's Safety is more important. So I am thinking to make clones of myself and speed up the rescue process.

Mira: That's a good idea. So see you soon.

Narsu: Yeah.

Mira use her demonic soul and flew away to find a dragon to fight.

Natsu put his plan into action. He made 200 shadow clones and send them to protect civilians.

With Hisue and Three Lucy.

Hisue and three Lucy manage to close the door.

Alt. Hisue came to Hisue.

Alt. Hisue: Who are you? Are you also from the future?

Hisue: Nah, I am from a different dimension. We came here to save your world.

Alt. Hisue: Thank you for your help.

Hisue: No problem, But it's too early to say thank you. We have dragons to defeat.

Alt. Hisue: Yeah. But there are a lot of them. Can we even defeat them all?

Hisue: Don't worry, We have someone with us who can easily defeat them.

Alt. Hisue: Really?

Hisue: Yeah, But right now, Everyone. Let's join the fight.

Everyone: Yeah!!!

Every soldier went to rescue citizens and Hisue and others went to fight Dragons.

With Alt. Erza

Alt. Erza and others are searching for civilians to protect them. Everyone agreed to spread and search separately.

Alt. Erza and Other came across Alt. Mira who trying to fight Dragon. So they decided to help her.

Alt. Erza, Alt. Kagura, Happy, Alt. Happy, Carla, Alt. Carla, Lily, Lector, Froch and Miliana grouped together and joined Alt. Mira to fight with Dragons.

They attack one dragon who is close to them.

They try everything they have to defeat that Dragon but that didn't do any Noticeable Damage to him.

Alt. Kagura: We are losing.

Alt. Mira: Yeah, We can't even Damage him that much.

Alt. Erza: Yeah, I know. But we have to try.

Dragon: Die, Humans!!!

That Dragon charges his Breath attack and was about to attack them.

Alt. Eraz and others get ready to face the outcome.

But suddenly two fists collide from both sides of Dragon's face.

When Alt. Erza and Other looked at the one who attack the dragon. They are Mira and Kagura.