The Grand Magic Games Part 2

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov

All the Participants of The Grand Magic Games Tournament reached their Given Hotel room. Cause That was the rule this Year. The rule was you have to stay in the hotel room before Midnight. All the Participants are waiting for what going to happen at Midnight. Exact Midnight The Grand Magic Games management Announced Preliminary Round started. At first, everyone was shocked but immediately enter the Round.

In the morning They going to announce the results of the Preliminary Round.

At Eighth Number occupied by Fairy tail Team A. When they announced their name Fairy tail Team A members Comes out. They are Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvell, And Juvia Lockser.

At Seventh Number occupied by Quatro Cerberus Guild. Members of Quatro Cerberus Team Members show themselves. They were Bachhus Groh, Rocker, Nobarly, Jager, Warcry, and Semmes.

At Sixth Place occupied by The Blue Pegasus. Their members are Ichiya Vandalay kotobuki, Hibiki Lates, Eve Tearm, Ren Akatsuki, Jenny Realight, and One Unknown Member in a catsuit.

The Fifth Place is occupied by Lamina Scale Guild. Those members are Jura Neekis, Lyon Vastiya, Sherry Blendy, Yuka Suzuki, Toby Horhorta, and Sherria Blendy.

The Fourth Place is occupied by Mermaid Heel Guild. Those team members are Kagura Mikazuchi, Millianna, Arana Webb, Beth Vanderwood, and Risley law.

The Third Place is occupied by the Sabertooth guild. Those team members are Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Ultear Milkovich, Rufus Lore, Orga Nanagear, and Yukino Agria.

The Second place was Occupied by Fairy tail Team B, in that team members were Mirajane Strauss, Gildarts Clive, Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, Cana Alberona, And Elfman Strauss.

Seeing them everyone was shocked. But not as much as Fairy tail Team A. They Never show this one coming.

And Finally, The First Place was occupied by the Tartaros guild. The participating team members were Mard Geer Tartaros, Seilah, Silver Fullbuster, Kyoka, Torafuzar, and Ezel.

Gray Can't believe that his Father standing right in front of him. So this was the surprise Ultear Talking about it.

Gray: Dad!!

Silver: Hello Gray. We have lots to talk about.

Gray: Yeah.

Silver: We talk at night. Right now we still have a match right?

Gray: Yes.

Silver: Good luck Gray.

Gray: Same to you.

They were talking. But suddenly everyone feels very high magical power. They looked towards the one who was giving that high magical Pressure.

Mira, Ultear, Kagura, and Seilah were looking at each other while increasing their magic pressure.

Mira: Oh, it's the first time We are all participating Grand Magic Games Tournament except Hisui huh?

Kagura: Yeah. This is going to be lots of interesting.

Ultear: Agreed.

Seilah: Do whatever you want. You can't defeat me That's for sure.

Mira: Oh Dear Seilah, That we gonna find out soon. Who will be the one Defeated?