Awakening

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Natsu's Pov

I opened his eyes to find himself in some kind of Hospital room. He looked around and Found Princess Hisui Sleeping near his bed. He remembers that in here only Five days passed after I defeated Albion. I looked toward Princess Hisui. Looks like she took care of me when I was unconscious. But why? Does she fall for me? The only way to find out is by asking her or she might Confess to me. After some time. let's go with the Second option. Cause Asking her that if she falls for me is Kinda Embarrassing if she said No. I didn't wake her up. She might be losing her sleep for taking care of me. Let's just wait for the night to pass or let her wake on her own. I just sit in the bed cause sleeping for so long. I don't feel like sleeping anymore. So decided to meditate for a little while. Just as I Imagined. My Magic Storage became endless. I looked in the mirror. Because of Legendary Saiyan and Uchiha Heritage, my hair color seems to change. It was now very dark Pink. I think this will become completely black or become reddish-black. I don't know what will happen. But I am okay with it. My body becomes stronger after merging but I need to do lots of physical workouts. After some time I feel the movement of Princess Hisui. She was about to wake up. I just looked at her. Now I looked at her she is really beautiful and cute face. When was I feel like this umm? Yeah, I feel exactly the same about Mira too.

After Some time Princess Hisui finally woke up. When she woke up and looked at me in shock. I smiled at her.

Me : Good morning.

Princess Hisui (Happily) : Natsu, you woke up.

She quickly leaped towards me and take me in her hug. I was shocked but also hugged her.

Me : Yes, I woke up.

Princess Hisui immediately realized that she is hugging me. She quickly gets away from me with a red Blushing face.

Princess Hisui : I informed father about you and that you are awake from your coma.

She was about to go. But I stopped her.

Me : Wait, I don't think it's a good time to wake him up.

She realized that this is still night time. Her Face becomes even redder from embarrassment.

Me : How about you take some sleep until morning, Princess?

Princess Hisui : Please call me Hisui.

Me : Okay Hisui, How about you take some sleep?

Hisui : What about you?

Me : I think I already sleep enough. And I don't think I can be able to sleep at this night. Hahaha.

Seeing me laugh like this. She also started to laugh.

Hisui : Okay. I get some sleep. Umm. Hey Natsu.

Me : Huh?

Hisui : can I sleep beside you?

I was shocked. She was straight forward alright. I smiled at her.

Me : Of course.

I moved a little bit away for making space for her. She Happily come to my bed and went to sleep beside me.

She looked at me while sleeping. I also looked at her.

Me : You know, I never thought you will be this straight forward with your action. Can I ask You questions?

Hisui : Yes.

Me : Did you fall in love with me?

She was shocked. After some time snapping out of her shock she replied to me.

Hisui : Yes, Natsu Dragneel I love you.

I looked at her. I sigh.

Me : I don't know what to say anymore. We just met each other for a week.

Hisui : That was too long. I developed a crush on you the first day I met you.

Me (Shocked) : What!!!

I regain my senses and about to reply to her.

Hisui : You don't have to return your feelings for me. I am just happy I am able to confess to you.

Me : let me speak first. Okay.

His smiled.

Hisui : Okay.

Me : How about First we get to know each other and then we take a step forward in our relationship?

Hisui was happy by hearing my reply.

Hisui : That was a great idea. So you are suggesting A Date.

Me : Yes.

Hisui : I would love to go on date with you.

Me : Me too.

After that, she decided to sleep a little. In the morning we both get up. I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up myself. After that, we both went to meet the King.

King : Hello my Boy, It seems that you are awake.

Me : yes.

In meeting with the king. He showed me his gratitude for defeating Albion. He also said that he had not informed my guild about my condition. Which is no problem. I going there so I can explain them in person. Hisui also tells her father about our deal. And I was shocked that the king was happy with the news. You know I was expecting drama like I am not a noble like them, I am not in their category. But that didn't happen. Looks like the King of our Kingdom is different.

After some time I said Goodbye to them. King again showed me his gratitude and As for Hisui. She became quite bold. She hugged me in front of her father. And her Father seems to didn't have any problem with that. Man, they are different from what I heard about Kings and Princesses.

I left the Palace and Catch the train for going to Magnolia. To my surprise, I didn't seem to have motion sickness anymore. Another great news for me. After around 6 hours. I reached at the train station of Magnolia. This is quite a While since A come back here. After two days we are having an S Class exam and I am also selected for that. And this time with my new power. I definitely become S Class wizard. I started to walk towards the guild. I was what will the reaction of guild members when they found out that I defeated a very strong foe. I also remember A talk with END and Albion about my guild members. Let's hope they are wrong about them.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.