Fairies are Back

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd person pov.

When The Tenrou Island appeared. Everyone Waits for Fairy Spear to disappear. After a while, Fairy Spear disappeared and the path opened. Everyone can't wait anymore and immediately went inside to look for everyone. As they reached the shore they set foot on the Island. They look the little girl was on the Island. When they saw her she started to run on the Island. Jet who is the fastest of all of them decided to follow her. But when he tried to run after her. He lost her and he looked around and He saw something. He immediately went there. He was shocked and Happy to see that. Cause in front of him there were Lucy and Happy lying on the ground with half buried in the sand. He immediately take them out and started to wake them up. Meanwhile, every member also reached there. Lucy and Happy Started to wake up. By looking at them they become very happy.

Macao : Max, Warren, everyone looks around and find other members.

All the members spread and start to look for others. While Bisca Decided to stay with Lucy and Happy.

Lucy : Hmm... My head... It still hurt.

Happy : Hey, Lucy Do you have some fish? My head hurt cause I am Hungry.

Lucy : Shut it Happy, How can you still think about Fish?

By looking at them. Bisca smiled at them. Lucy looked around and Find Bisca there.

Lucy : Bisca, What are you doing here?

Happy : Yes, Do you sneak with us on the ship?

Bisca : Calm down for a moment We explain everything in while.

She said happily. Both Lucy and Happy were confused but listened to her nevertheless.

After a while, all the members are gathered in one place.

Macao : Let's go out the ship is ready. We explain everything on the ship.

Everyone nodded and went towards the ship. When they reached the ship they were shocked. Cause that's a very big ship. Looks like the new guild master took good care of Guild.

Everyone climbed on the ship and the ship started to sail towards Hargeon port. In the meantime, Macao and others decided to explain what happened to others. They told everyone that they have been stuck on the Tenrou Island for 7 years. Hearing that first expression on everyone's was a Blank expression and then Shocked.

Everyone : WHAT!!!

Macao : Yes, It's been a 7 years since you guys are gone. Lots of things happen between these years but we tell you everything after we reach the Fairy tail guild hall.

Everyone nodded.

Master Makarov : Hey Macao.

Macao : Yes, Master.

Master Makarov : Who is currently the Guild master of Fairy tail?

Macao : Oh, It's Mira. She is the Fourth Guild master of Fairy tail.

Hearing that Makarov smiled.

Master Makarov : Well, She did say that she will take care of the guild.

Macao : Yes. She did her best for it. Master you should rest. Your body is still not recovered.

Master Makarov : Okay.

After that everyone went to take a rest.

After they reached Hargeon port. They take the Train to reach Fairy tail. In between everyone was amazed that how much everything id changed within the 7 years. Everything looked very developed. By enjoying the scenery. They finally reached Fairy tail guild hall. This guild hall looked bigger than the previous one indicating that Mira is Better Guild Master than Makarov.

Master Makarov : Looks Like Mira is indeed a better guild master than me.

They all entered the guild hall. When they entered the guild every member who waiting for them in the guild are cheered with happiness. Everyone started to hug each other. Mira immediately came down from her office. By spotting her siblings. She immediately rushed towards them and hugged them tightly with tears flowing from her eyes. But that was happy tears. Everyone was talking to each other happily.

Master Makarov : Mira, My child you work hard my dear.

Mira : No, Master this was my duty.

Everyone was talking with each other. Then Lucy asked a question and everyone becomes silent hearing her questions.

Lucy : Hey Guys, Where is Natsu?

They remembered that he was framed by someone before the S Class trial. They didn't believe him. But in the trial, they find out that He really did frame. The main culprit was Zancrow. When they find out they immediately regret not believing him. They just hope he proves innocent. Otherwise, he might be locked up in the jail.

Master Makarov : Yeah. Where is he? Don't tell me He is still locked in jail. If then we have to release him from prison. He was innocent.

Hearing that Mira little bit disgusted by him.

Mira : Oh, Now you seem to believe he was innocent.

Master Makarov and other members who are stuck at The Tenrou Island become sad after hearing her comment. Mira did warn them but they didn't listen to her.

Erza : In S Class trial. We found the real culprit who is responsible for that attack.

Mira : So that's why, huh? Well, you don't have to worry about him. He was instantly proven Innocent in his trial. Cause he has enough evidence to prove himself innocent.

Hearing that everyone becomes relieved.

Gray : Then Where is that Flamebrain? We have to apologize to him.

Max : Oh Gray, Please do yourself a favor don't call him that in public.

Hearing that comment Gray and other are Confused by the situation.

Mira : As an Answer to your questions Gray he is not a Fairy tail member anymore. He was kicked out by Master Makarov remember He doesn't want to join Fairy tail ever again.

Hearing this everyone was shocked. Natsu reducing to join Fairy tail. That's impossible.

Erza  : Where is he? Why he don't want to join Fairy tail? This was his home and we are his family.

Master Makarov : Calm down Erza. Mira Where is he?

Mira : Don't know, when I called him. He said that he will stay here because of you guys here.

Hearing that everyone becomes even sadder. Lucy, Lissana, Wendy, and Happy were crying.

Wendy : But I want to see my Big Brother.

Carla : It's Okay child. Calm down.

Wendy instantly became angry at Carla.

Wendy (Angrily) : Shut up, Carla. You were one of them who didn't believe him and didn't let me help him.

Carla was shocked that Wendy is being angry at her and might start to hate her by thinking that she also started to cry.

Mira : Don't worry Wendy. He said he will meet you soon. He knows that you will cry like that. He said sorry for not being here. But he came to meet you soon.

Wendy : Is he not angry with me? Big sis. Mira?

Mira : of course. How can he can get angry with you? Don't worry you will meet him again.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.