Regret and Preparation for Tournament

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Lucy's Pov.

I was going home with Happy. We Don't Know Where Natsu Living now. This was the really worst day of my life. Now That I look back. I can't find any reason why I didn't believe Natsu. He always listens to me.

Happy : Hey, Lucy Do you think Natsu will Forgive us?

Me : I don't know Happy let's just have hope.

I alongside side with Happy went to my apartment if it was still there. I was thinking that If I believed him on that day and confess to him earlier. Will things be different?

I can't answer that question. We can just hope Natsu will forgive us. Even if not accept my feelings I don't want him to hate me. He is the one who bought me to the guild. He was always there for me. I work hard for his forgiveness.

Erza pov

I was thinking about what happened today. Natsu doesn't want to come to the guild cause we are here. I never thought I see this day. I remembered that day when Natsu Came back to the guild and I tried to attack him. If he wasn't fast enough He might get seriously injured. I don't know if he ever forgives me. When I fighting against Jellal. When I lost and was about to die. He was the one who saved me from that. He gave his best to help everyone and was always there to help me. Always believed in me. Why I can't able to do the same for him? Why I didn't even consider that he might be Innocent and someone tried to frame him? Will he do the same thing to me If I was in his place? No, he never stops believing in me. While me. He never even wants to let die even his enemy and we believe that he let innocent people die. How did we didn't think logically at that time? Why? I can't find any answer for myself. I just wanted to apologize to him. I will do anything for his forgiveness.

Erza : Please, Natsu forgives me.

Gray's Pov.

I was thinking about Natsu today. I betrayed the trust on he placed in me. Now he might even hate us. He was there for me at Galuna Island. I was ready to sacrifice myself for some Useless things. I can't help my best friend when he needed me. I need to apologize to him. How can I even think that He let people die? Please Natsu Forgive us.

3rd person pov

Next day

Master Makarov : Okay, Everyone Attention everyone.

Every guild members stop what they had all done and give their attention to the Master Makarov.

Master Makarov : Just now Macao tells me about The Tournament for the Title of Number 1 Guild in Fiore. And Macao Told me that Fairy tail was never able to take even third place. So this time we need to make come back from that tournament. And You also meet Natsu At there So don't worry. If you win this Upcoming Grand Magic Games then you finally get the Full Attention of Natsu On you.

By hearing that every Guild member become Exited for the Grand Magic Games.

Master Makarov : The One who will represent us in the Grand Magic Games will be Erza Scarlet.

Erza : I do my Best Master.

If she is really able to meet Natsu there. Then She does her best to gain his attention and is able to apologize to him.

Master Makarov : Gray Fullbuster

Gray : Thanks, Gramps.

Gray is also excited that Fairy tail again gets a chance to prove itself and He also gets a chance to meet Natsu again.

Master Makarov : Juvia Lockser.

Juvia : Yes, I finally can be with my Darling.

She was happy that she was with Gray. And she also can fight for Fairy tail again.

Master Makarov : And the Last two will be Lucy Heartfilia and Wendy Marvell.

Lucy : What me?? I think other members will be a good choice instead of me.

Wendy : Yes, Master I will do my best.

Everyone was shocked that Wendy easily accept that instead to denied in shyness. But she was doing it to meet her big brother.

Master Makarov : Alright Everyone, You have 3 months to train yourself. So train hard to prove ourselves.

All : Yes, Master.

All of them left for training.

Master Makarov : Now, Mira, Gildarts, Laxus, Gajeel, Cana, and Elfman come into my office.

After saying that Makarov went into his office. And the members who he said names followed him.

All of them went into the office while others are wondering what their Master's reason might be.

Master Makarov : Alright, You all will be our second team who represents us, and Mira, I want you to be the Team leader for this. Erza's team will be Team A and your team will be Team B.

Laxus : I like this plan.

When Laxus find out what his guild members did to Natsu. He gets angry at them. Natsu is the one who explains what the Family is to him. How could they do that to him?

Gildarts : Me too.

Master Makarov : Alright Everyone, Start your training.

All : Yes.

They all went to do their training.

Laxus : Hey Mira, Where are you going?

Mira : I am going to meet with Natsu. I  will ask him to train me.

All of them want to go with her to meet him. But they know that they couldn't.

Luxus : Alright, Good luck Mira.

Mira smiled at him.

Mira : Thanks laxus.

Then she left and others started their training for 3 months. Their training going very well.

But Unfortunately Training for Team A not even started. Cause they just disappeared from their training place. When Mira finds out she instantly informs Natsu about this. Natsu investigates about them and finds out they are in the Celestial realm. And as for their bad luck, 3 months in Earthland is only 1 day in the Celestial realm. Those guys are really unfortunate. But to be fair Natsu decided to help them and sent Ultear to them. When they all back she can forcefully open their second origin. They at least have chance to compete in the Games.
_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.