Fairies are Back Part 2

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov

At Fairy tail

After Mira Assured Wendy that he didn't hate her. Everyone still can't believe that Natsu reduced to join the Fairy tail guild.

Gildarts : We can convince in to come back.

Erza : Yes. If we apologize to him. He surely forgives us.

Mira : Even if He forgives you. He can't join back Fairy tail anymore.

Gray : Why?

Macao : Cause He is the Guild Master of another Guild Name Tartaros guild. The current number 1 guild in Fiore.

Hearing him everyone becomes shocked that Natsu is a Guild master now.

Gray : How can Flame Brain run the Guild and even make Number 1 again?

Max : Gray, Last time Don't call him by that Nickname again. If anyone outside heard you. You will be in big trouble.

Gray : Okay, What's wrong with you? Why can't I call him that? And what will happen If I said his nickname?

Macao : Currently Natsu is the Most respected mage in the entire Fiore. The People of Fiore Respect Natsu as much as they respect the King of Fiore. If not Higher. So anyone hears you say something bad about him? Entire Fiore Citizens including Wizards will starts to hate you and might attack you if you are in front of them.

Hearing that everyone becomes more shocked. How can Natsu Respect that much? Everything seems Impossible. They want to apologize to him and take him back to the Fairy tail but now he is a guild Master of Another guild which shouldn't be possible anymore.

Lucy : Can we at least see talk to him?

She said while crying.

Lissana : I just wanted to talk to him.

She also cries like Lucy. They used to Love him and still are. But they didn't believe in him that he might be Innocent or someone trying to Frame him. Now they regret their decision. They wanted to apologize to him and Confess their feelings to him.

Mira : I don't know where is he right now. But If you want to meet him then you should visit his guild in Oshibana town.

They were shocked that Natsu established a guild in Oshibana town. The Town which has the highest population and the most developed town. In the Past lots of guilds try to establish their guild in Oshibana Town. But all of their requests were denied.

Happy : Hey guys, We should wait for you at our house. He surely come back tonight for rest.

When everyone hears him. They thought it was a good idea. But Mira enjoys breaking their Dreams.

Mira : Sorry to interrupt Happy. But Now Natsu Leave in a different home than that.

Happy : What!!

Mira : Yes.

Lucy : So, Where he is living now?

Mira : Well, I can't tell you without his permission. Sorry.

Erza : Mira, We want to apologize to him. Tell us where he lives.

Mira : No.

Lissana : Please tell us, Sis. We need to talk to him Now.

Mira : Even if I tell you his location. Which I will not. But trust me He's not coming home tonight.

Lucy : How can you be sure about that?

Bisca : Oh she knows. Cause up until now They are staying together and yes, They are in a relationship.

Everyone is Shocked to hear that Now Mira and Natsu are in a relationship. Both Lucy and Lissana felt their heartbreak. And they felt betrayed by Mira and Natsu.

Lissana : How could you Sis? You know I loved him. They Why?

Lucy : Yes, Why?

Both of them are crying upon hearing that news.

Mira : First I want to sacrifice my love for him but seeing that you can't even trust him when he needed your help. You already betrayed the trust he put in you. So why do you think he wants to do anything with you guys?

After hearing that both fell to their knees and start crying. Seeing her Sister like that Mira's Heartache.

Mira : Okay, Don't cry. I talk to him when he comes back that to come in the guild. I only can give you that chance except that I can't do anything for you guys.

Lissana : Really Sis. You will do that for us.

Mira : Yes.

Lissana : Thank you and Sorry I say something harsh.

Mira : It's Okay. I meet you at home. Master Makarov, I already Completed the paperwork so from now on you are Guild master again.

After that, she left the Guildhall. Makarov didn't want to become Guild master and want that Mira continues being Guild master seeing how much she improve the guild. But it looks like she doesn't want to anymore.

Lissana regrets how she blames her sister for not being able to be with Natsu anymore.

Gray : Hey guys, Can I ask you something?

Max : Yes.

Gray : I want to ask. Why People respected Natsu so much?

Macao : Considering that he is the Strongest Wizard in the Entire History of Fiore, the Number 1 Wizard Saint, and One of the Four Gods of Ishgar.

Everyone was shocked that Now Natsu is 1st wizard Saint and One of four Wizard saints. Consider the Strongest mage in the Entire History of Fiore.

Gildarts : Stronger than me too?

Max : considered to be stronger than Zeref and Acnologia too.

Hearing that everyone was shocked. This can't be possible, right? How could Natsu be That much stronger?

Gray : Now That's too much to brag.

Bisca : He was not Joking. Even Zeref Announced that Natsu is Way Stronger than him by himself.

Hearing that none of them know what to do. They can't believe that Zeref Himself announced that Natsu is stronger than him.

Macao : When you guys stuck on that Island. We fought the war with An alien species. They have a massive amount of army filled with strong Members. Our Entire guild can't even defeat one of them except Mira. But When Natsu Entered Battlefield He single Handley Defeat more than 70,000 of them within 15 minutes. Before coming to the battlefield field. He alone went to another area where those aliens attacked and defeated them and come back to help everyone and defeated every one of the enemies. That's how we won that battle.

Everyone was shocked that how much happen within 7 years and How much stronger Natsu become. By looking at the situation Makarov decided that It was too much for today.

Master Makarov : Okay, Let's Talk about this tomorrow. Let's go home and get some rest.

After hearing that everyone Nodded and went towards their home.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.