2nd Year Part 2

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Mira's Pov.

We are waiting for an enemy to appear. Natus went east side of town to face the Alien army unit. I hope he will be okay. I know he is strong but I can't help but worry about him.

After some time, around 20 Space ships landed. They start to come outside. They got a very big army there are around 4000 aliens in One Space ship.

Both sides are ready to attack each other. They advance first so do we. Both sides started to fight each other.

As the Battle goes on. We are doing our best to defeat them. Right now we can't tell which side is winning. Some of us start to get injured. Some knights lost their life too. If I was the same as a year ago then I might be don't have had a chance to stand against them but after training with Natsu. I became a lot stronger. Not only me but Hisui, Ultear, and Kagura as well. They doing great right now. Every one of us fights with lots of enemies. 

But we are still on losing side. If Natsu didn't come then we might lose this battle.

I was waiting for Natsu to appear. After a while, we were really on the losing side. But I just show similar figures Flying in the air. By seeing him I was relieved. Our battle with aliens is live broadcasting to the citizens of Fiore. And we don't want them to see us lose.

Natsu's pov

After talking with Sting. I decided to join the battlefield. Again I summon the gate of Babylon. When Everyone on the battlefield show countless magic circles in the air. Everyone on the battlefield stops their battle.

Me : Everyone please leave this battlefield to me.

Everyone: What!!

Me : I am Serious right now.

Everyone hesitates at first but they follow the order of Natsu cause he is 1st ranked Wizard Saint.

Everyone gets away and the alien army stands there without moving. They were really afraid to move away.

Unit Captain 1 : So what you are going to do huh?

Unit Captain 2 : Do you think you can win against us alone?

I didn't answer him. I snapped my fingers and all the weapons from the magic circle started to attack every alien at a very high speed. After a while, only 1000 aliens remain.

Unit Captain 1 : He is strong. We need to use a secret weapon now.

Unit Captain 2 : Yes, I agree with you.

Both of them press some button on the device which is attached to their wrist.

All the remaining aliens started to merge with each other. And at last, all of them are merged into two captains.

Unit Captain 1 : Now, we are talking.

Unit Captain 2 : This time, We will not lose to you. Cause by merging with them our power increases 100 Times high.

Unit Captain 1 : Yes, You are going to regret that you stand against me.

Me : Oh. Then let's start.

One of that captains charged at me with incredible speed. Definitely, his speed gets higher but not that high so I can't stop him.

I kicked him in his face. From impact from my kick he flew back and hit his own ships.

Me : Is that all? If this is it. Then you really disappointed me.

By looking at a serious situation both of them attack me at the same time. Well, At the very least they make some interesting fight for me. I was fighting both of them but after some time. It get boring so I decided to end this right.

Me : Alright time to end this.

I increase my speed in crash both of them into each other.

Me : Surrender you can't win against me.

They both stand up and with the last energy they make the last attack. They even add their own life force. Whether this attack success or not they will die after this attack. I just smiled at them. they won't last attack as a special attack then they will get the same.

I started charging Kamehameha on my hand.

Me : Ka...Me...Ha..Me..Ha

I fired the attack at them and they also fired their attack at me. But my Kamehameha wave easily overpowered their attack. And I defeated them. After confirming that they were really defeated. I get back with others who are still Shocked by what they witnessed.

They are fighting an alien army for 3 to 4 hours and they are on losing side. And I just defeat everyone within 15 minutes. It was totally unbelievable for them. When I reached the crowd everyone looked at me with respect filled in their eyes. I saw my Four girlfriends running towards me. When they reached me all of them hugged me tightly. After a while we separated. King Toma Come towards me.

King Toma : Natsu My boy, Is every Enemy from your side and every enemy from here defeated?

I smiled at him.

Me : Yes, every people in east Fiore is safe and sound and here I already defeated every enemy. So yeah we won this war.

After hearing my confirmation. Everyone started to cheer and celebrate victory.

King and Magic Council decided to host the biggest party in Fiore's History at night so everyone is going there. Most of them come to say Thank you. Lots of people lost their loved ones in this battle. So they also thank me for avenging them. Kind also decided to build a cemetery for those war heroes.

For now, everyone's decided to go home to get prepared for the upcoming party. That party is going to continue for the whole week. Pretty amazing right?

I also decided to go home with my girlfriends.

Me : Okay guys, I am going home see you night.

King Toma : Alright, Natsu. See you at Night.

Gran Doma : Goodbye, Lord Dragneel.

When Gran Doma said this sentence. Everyone in the arena repeats my name loudly and cheerfully.

Everyone : Lord Dragneel.

I goodbye to everyone and went home with my Girlfriends for some rest. After reaching home all of us just sit on the sofa and cuddle each other and do nothing. Just relaxing.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.