First Mate

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov

Both Natsu and Mira arrived at Mira's Home. It was already evening So Mira went to Kitchen for making Dinner for both her and Natsu. While Natsu Sat on the Sofa. Waiting for Dinner be ready. Natsu was watching Mira while she making Dinner and thinking about the past week. That was completely crazy. Then his guild members betrayed his trust. But in them their also someone who believes in them unconditionally. For that, he was grateful to them. When he hears that Acnologia attacked Tenrou Island. He might not care about other members of Fairy tail. But among those members, Gajeel and Wendy are also there at Tenrou Island. And Natsu Consider them as His Siblings. He never wants to them in any harm. When he finds out that they are safe. He relieved.

After some time Mira came into the room with Dinner.

Mira : Hey Natsu, Dinner is ready.

Natsu : Okay.

Both Mira and Natsu sat at the dining table and start to eat dinner.

Natsu : This dinner is delicious as always.

Mira : Thank you, Natsu.

After finishing Dinner. Natsu went into the living room and sat on Sofa and Mira went into the Kitchen to clean the Dishes. After some time Mira came out of the Kitchen and went into the Living room where Natsu is. After spotting Natsu she went to him and hugged him and also sat on the sofa. They both start to cuddle each other.

Mira : Thank you Natsu, For being there for me Today.

Natsu : Hey, No need to thank me. What are boyfriends for?

Mira smiled at him and kissed him on his lips

Mira : If Not for you today. I might not able to take that news. Even though I am sad that I can't see my Siblings for 7 years. But I am happy that they are safe and sound.

Natsu : Yeah.

Mira : Thank you again Natsu.

Natsu : Just stop thanking me already. It feels weird.

Mira giggles at his behavior.

(Lemon Start)

Both Natsu and Mira looked each other in the eyes. Unknowingly both mouths came closer to each other. After some time both's lips about to touch. They both realized what are they doing. But none of them stopped. Natsu went forward and kissed her lips passionately. Mira reciprocates that kiss just as much as passionately. They continue to kiss each other wildly. After some time they got separated. Then Natsu starts to kiss her neck. Mira moaned very loudly. She thought thank god her siblings are not present there or they might wake them up. Mira starts to remove Natsu's clothes while Natsu kisses her lips. Then Natsu too starts to remove Mira's cloth. In a short time, both are in their Underwear. Natsu only wore his underwear and Mira only wearing her bra and pantie. Natsu started to kiss her whole body of Mira. Neck, Chest, Stomach, things, and legs. He removed her bra and started to suck her breasts. The whole time Mira moaned loudly. Natsu also removes her underwear and start fingering her while sucking her breasts. After just a little bit of time.

Mira : Natsu, I can't stop anymore. I am Cummings.

Mira releases her orgasm. She was panting very heavily.

Mira : That was awesome. But now it's my turn.

Mira removes Natsu's underwear. She looked at his Dick.