The Strongest Wizard Saint

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov.

Natsu : What?

Gran Doma : If you were really able to defeat that monster. Then you might be Strong to become Wizard Saint.

Natsu : Okay, What should I do?

Gran Doma : Alright Natsu Dragneel, Follow me.

Gran Doma leads Natsu in the testing room. They put some machines in front of Natsu.

Gran Doma : Natsu Dragneel, This is the highest-ranked MPF machine. Magic Power Finder. It will measure the Magic power of your attack.

Natsu : Okay, So I have to attack that ball over there.

Gran Doma : Yes.

Natsu : Okay.

Natsu gathered his 5 % of his power in his fist. He decided to mix Water dragon Slayer, Wind Dragon Slayer, Lighting Dragon Slayer, And Earth Dragon Slayer magic to make Storm Dragon Slayer magic. He gathered magic power in his fist and attacked That ball.

The Indicator starts to show different numbers on it. After a while, one number showed on it.

By seeing that every member of the magic council was shocked. Cause the number was showing is Immeasurable.

Gran Doma : How this device can Measure up to 10,000,000 Magic Power. And even this can't measure your Magic power.

The other was too shocked to say anything.

After some time Gran Doma announced the results.

Gran Doma : Okay, Natsu Dragneel from Today onwards you are the 1st Wizard Saint and One of the Four Ishgar.

Natsu : Okay, Thanks.

Gran Doma : Okay. I will let know everyone what happened today.

Yajima :  Your Guild and Guild master will be very happy to hear it.

Natsu : Maybe you don't know. They Kicked me out of the guild without even considering that I might be Innocent.

Yajima : What!!

Yajima including other Wizard Saints is shocked that Natsu's own guild didn't believe him.

Yajima : I'm sorry for that my boy. It's Makarov's Fault.

Natsu : Nah, I am fine. These Incidents show me that what they think about me.

Yajima (Sadly) : That's Makarov's Loss then. I looking forward to working with you my boy.

Natsu : Me too. Am I free to go now?

Gran Doma : Yes.

After that Natsu left the Magic Council. When he get out someone suddenly hugged him. When Natsu looked at who is that person. That person was Mirajane Strauss.

Natsu : Mira, What are you doing here? You didn't go to in S Class trial.

Mira : No, I tell them I don't want to go. I want to be here when you prove innocent.

Natsu : Thanks for believing in me.

Mira : No problem, I always believe in you. Hey, Natsu will you join Fairly tail again?

Natsu looked at her.

Natsu : No, I will not join Fairly tail again. I am sorry.

Mira : It's Okay. I even announce that I will leave the guild when they come back from the S class trial. And only join when you join back.

Natsu : What!! But I am not planning to join anymore ever.

Mira : So I am. Hey, you want to make something clear first before answering my confession right?

Natsu smiled at her.

Natsu : Yes, let's sit down somewhere I tell you everything That happened last week. Okay.

She also smiled at Natsu.

Mira : Okay.

Both Natsu and Mira went to in near restaurant to get some lunch and discuss about everything.

Natsu starts to tell her everything that happened to him except his meeting with Albion, Igneel, and END. It's not that he didn't trust her. But her life might be in danger by knowing about this. He also tells her about Hisui's confession.

After a while, Mira understood everything about his problem.

Mira : Don't worry Natsu. As long as you love me. I am Okay with Sharing you with anybody. I don't care if there are lots of women in your life. As long as You didn't leave me I don't have any problem with you.

Natsu was relieved to hear her confession.

Natsu : Thank you, Mira.

Mira : So your Answer.

Natsu didn't say anything just kissed her on her lips. She was shocked at first but after a while, she reciprocate it.

After some time they both get separated cause Mira has a duty to manage the guild and Natsu has to meet Hisui too. Natsu gave Mira a communication device to stay in touch with each other. They again kissed each other and went on their way.

Natsu went to meet Hisui. After meeting her Natsu also tell her everything about Mira. And she is also okay with it in the same condition as Mira. She also wants to meet Mira to get to know her. Natsu said she will meet her someday.

Hisui : Hey, Natsu.

Natsu : Yes.

Hisui : When will be our First date?

Natsu thinks for some time.

Natsu : How about the upcoming Sunday?

Hisui : That was a great Idea.

We discussed lots of stuff.

Hisui : So Now you are the 1st number Wizard Saint. And also one of the Four Gods of Ishgar.

Natsu : Yes.

Hisui : So cool.

They are chatting with each other. Natsu hears the noise from his pocket. When Natsu looked at what it is. It was a communication device that he gave to Mira.

Mira (Panicking) : Natsu, Can you hear me?

Natsu : Hello, Mira. Yes, I can Hear you. What happened?

Mira (Crying) : Natsu, Please Come to the guild as soon as possible.

Natsu : Mira, What happened?

Mira (Crying) : I can't tell you like this. Please come here as soon as possible. I need you.

Natsu : Okay I am Coming, Mira.

Natsu looked at Hisui.

Natsu : Hisui, I have to go.

Hisui : No problem, Just go there and see what happens. Inform me what happened.

Natsu : Okay.

Natsu takes out Albion's Wing. Take off towards the fairy tail. Natsu didn't know what happens but Mira sounded urgent. What possibly could happen?

His amazed when Natsu take out the white wing from behind his back. But she didn't ask him at that time. Cause the situation seems too urgent. I just hope that Mira will be Okay. I hope Natsu reaches there in time.
_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.