part 2

Me: Well, poor Colt

Me: Well, poor Colt. But I will do what I must! Shelly!

Shelly: Another dare?

Me: *show her* yeah.

Shelly: That person really don't like Colt. But I must do that.

----------------------------------Graveyard----------------------------------------------------

Colt and Mortis: *trainging fight*

Mortis: You cannot try harder!? Thats all you can do!?

Colt: Why are you yelling at me dude? I am not deaf. *see Shelly* Hi Shelly! Are you wanna fight with us!?

Mortis:*look at Colt* Are you kidding me!?

Shelly: Not now thanks, can I borrow your revolver?

Colt: Ok, of course *he hands it to her*

Shelly: Thanks *point with revolver on to her head*

Colt: No! Stop! Don't do that! I can't live in world without you! *shoot himself*

Shelly: Well I didn't expect it, but okay. *she is stabs by Mortis shovel* What?

Mortis: *covered with her blood* You fucked up it! What are you thoug- *accidentally lick blood from his lips and his eyes turn little red* your blood taste good~

Colt:*respawn* Ugh, what happened?

Shelly: Look! Colt is respawn! *run away when Mortis start paying attention to Colt*

Shelly:*turn back and see how Mortis beat Colt* That must hurt. But my job here is done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right just write some critisism to comments, because it will help me to write better. And write new truth or dare!