Part 36

Me:*looks on clocks* Okay, it's  10am

Me:*looks on clocks* Okay, it's  10am. They must be awake by now. Collete! Mortis!

Collete:*happily runs in* You know what? I'm not sick anymore!

Me: That's awesome! And where is Mortis?

Mortis:*yawns and stretches* Why did you have to call us so soon?

Me: It's 10am.

Mortis:*growls* And that is not early?

Me:*rolls her eyes* For lot of peoples no. 

Mortis: Are you trying to say, that I'm not normal?!

Me: What? No! Man, why are you so offended?

Mortis:*his stomach growls and he covers his stomach with his arms* I'm hungry! I haven't had breakfast yet.

Collete: Mortis, you're almost always hungry.

Me:*grins* Yeah, it would be bad if someone dared you to not eat whole day.

Mortis: Don't suggest it to them, goddamn!

Me: Calm down you idiot.

Mortis: Tsss. What do you want?

Me:*shows a dare and looks on Mortis with grin* Bon appetit.

Mortis:*his eyes turns red* I hate you more and more.

Collete:*shocked* But he is my brother. I can't do this to him.

Me: Sorry, but it looks like you must.

Mortis:*turns to Collete* Can I eat him at my house? It's closer to my bed and I will be probably sleepy after that.

Collete: Your thoughts are little cruel.

Mortis:*shrugs* I'm just thinking about it, like about something what I must do. So I'm trying to find the easiest way to do it.

Collete: That sounds logical. Come on, let's do it.

Mortis and Collete:*leave*

----------------------------------------------Mortis's mortuary------------------------------------------------

Edgar:*sighs* Why are we here? And why Mortis locking front doors?

Collete: He is just careful.

Mortis:*stomach growls* Nothing, just calm down. *whispers* So I can eat you easily.

Edgar: What?

Mortis:*smiles nervously* Just put your scarf down.

Edgar: Heh, nope.

Mortis:*his claws and fangs grows and he growls* I said, put. That. Stupid. Scarf. Down.

Edgar:*looks little scared and puts his scarf down*

Mortis:*licks his lips* That's more I like it. *pushes him against the wall, licks him and growls* You taste delicious. *bites him*

Collete:*watches it*

-------------------------------------------------After six minutes-------------------------------------------------

Mortis:*licks his lips and belches loudly* Excuse me.  But *pats his stomach* he was delicious.

Collete: So, what you gonna do now?

Mortis:*yawns* I think I will take a shower. And nap. *walks to his room*

Edgar:*respawns* You bastard!

Mortis:*turns on Edgar, leans against the door and crosses his arms on his chest* What? That was on me?

Edgar:*runs on him, but Collete stops him* I will kill you, you bitch!

Collete:*helds him back* Edgar calm down. 

Mortis:*belches lightly and grins* Man, I don't know what is your problem. Bye. *goes to his room and locks the doors*

Collete:*drags Edgar home* I will explain it to you later.

Edgar:*screams* I will kill you Mortis! Come back here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed weekend. For make a start of new week a little bit better for you, here's a new chapter. Good night.