Part 26

Me: Okay, let's do this! *shouts* Shelly!

Shelly:*walks in* First thing, what do you want. And second thing, calm down.

Me: I don't have energy to talk with you. Just do this dare. *shows a dare*

Shelly: Ok. *changes to Witch Shelly* Tadaa!

Me: That was quick. Now make that potion.

Shelly: Wait! What do you think I'm gonna say to Colt? And get him to me? He will notice that something is wrong.

Me: I don't know, call Mortis or Bibi. Or someone else.

Shelly: I will try it. *leaves*

----------------------------------------------------Shelly's basement--------------------------------------------

Shelly:*cooks in a cauldron* How she thinks I'm gonna get Colt here? Maybe ask someone to drag him here? *realizes* Wait, I can call Mortis! He can convices him or drags him here! I'm a genius! *calls Mortis*

Mortis:*lazily* Shelly? What do you want? *yawns*

Shelly: You were sleeping? Did I woke you up?

Mortis: No, I just ended up with exercise and took a shower. It's pretty relaxing. And I'm usually sleepy after that. However what do you want?

Shelly: Listen. *explains her situation*

Mortis:*suprised* Excuse me? I was your first idea, when you were thinking, who you gonna call?! Are you kidding me?! *screams loud like howler monkey* Call Bibi or someone else, for God's sake!

Emz and Frank:*scream from different rooms* Shut up, you Banshee!

Mortis:*growls* Shut up you two, I got something important here!

Shelly: Looks like you have a little problem. I will call Bibi.

Mortis: No, no, no. It's okay, I will drag Colt to you. Because now I'm mad and full of energy. Bye, see you later. *hangs up*

Shelly:*takes deep breath* I'm fucked up.

-------------------------------------------------After five minutes-----------------------------------------------

Shelly:*hears some weird sounds outside* What the hell? *looks out*

Mortis:*talks with Colt and brings shot glass* Looks like we're here. *knocks, waits three seconds and kicks the door*

Shelly.*screams* Can't you just wait until I'm gonna open that damn doors?!

Motis:*his eyes turn red for few seconds* I'm still mad on you, but I'm here because I'm nice person. *smiles*

Shelly:*rolls her eyes* Fine. And why did you brought that shot glass? 

Mortis: Because I can't belive that Colt could drink something unknown from different thing than is a shot glass or something where is usually an alcohol. Anyway, what is the effect of that potion?

Shelly: He will turn into random animal.

Mortis:*his stomach growls and he licks his lips* You said. Animal?

Shelly:*nods* 

Mortis: And he wants him dead or alive?

Shelly: I think he wants him dead, but I'm not sure. Why are you asking?

Mortis:*picks up potion into shot glass* I'm just asking. *walks out from the room and screams* Colt! Can you go here for a second, please?!

Colt: Yeah, What do you want?

Mortis:*gives him a shot* Drink it.

Colt: Thanks! *drinks it* What is that thing? It's disgusting.

Mortis:*shrugs and drags him into the room* Some potion.

Colt:*panics* What! Am I gonna die?!

Mortis:*his eyes turns red* Dying is easy, young man, living is harder. 

Colt: This is not a good time for jokes!

Mortis:*smiles hungrily and his fangs and claws grows* Oh,  I know. You will not gonna die, you will just turn *drools* into random animal. *swallows saliva and licks his lips*

Colt: Dude, calm down. I've done nothing to you!

Mortis:*grins and tilts his head to the side* You forgot? Your perfect strategy how to wake me up?

Colt: Are you kidding me?! Man, it was few months ago, you can't be serious!

Shelly: Guys, you have only minute before Colt will turn into random animal, so I think you two can tell me about what, do you talking.

Mortis: Well, I just want to revenge him, because at college we were roommates and he and Bibi probably thought that the best strategy how to wake me up, was kick or punch me into random place on my body, which is not protected by bones. Or pour water on me. That's all.

Shelly: Oh, ok. I think I will stay here with you. Just to make sure everything will be okay. *turns at Mortis and laughes nervously* Right, Mortis?

Mortis:*growls at her*

Colt:*turns into marten*

Mortis:*grabs him* I think you can go, Shelly. *pushes her out of the room, closes the door and blocks it with chair*

Shelly:*knocks aggressively on the door* Hey! Are you serious?! Open that damn doors!

Mortis:*drinks and swallows blood* Come on Shelly, calm down. He can be respawned. And also, I think he deserves to be punished.

Shelly: That is even worse! The fact, that he can be respawned, just makes it more horrible! That is torture! Stop it!

Mortis:*ignores her and continues drinking blood*

---------------------------------------------After five minutes----------------------------------------------

Mortis:*opens the door* Hi, Shelly. Colt changed back to human. And don't worry he's okay. *licks remaining blood from lips*

Shelly:*angrily pushes him* You are horrible!

Mortis: Hey! Be little gentle.

Shelly:*runs to Colt* Shut up Mortis! Colt, are you alright?!

Colt: I feel tired. And I'm also dizzy.

Shelly: Yeah, you look little unhealty. *turns to Mortis* Don't you have something to say?

Mortis:*belches lightly* Excuse me. Eh? What do you mean?

Shelly: Don't you regret something?!

Mortis: Yeah, I regret one thing.

Shelly:*sighs* And that thing is?

Mortis: I regret that Colt wasn't a bigger animal.

Colt:*shocked* What?!

Mortis: Any problem, bro? Just admit the fact, that you weren't quite a meal. Like a snack, good. But like something which could sate my hunger and apetite. Not so good. But hey, I got my revenge and I will never gonna pull out what happened between us at college or here! And I think that's good. And I think I will go now. Bye. *leaves*

Colt: I hate Vakuna's idea to create this book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guys, I just  beat up my record. This chapter has over nine hundred words! And you can also write into comments if you like this long chapters. And in this chapter, Mortis had a good day. And that also means he will probably gonna have bad luck in future. But that is life. Love you everyone. <3