Part 39

Me: I think that Edgar is not so much pissed on Mortis now

Me: I think that Edgar is not so much pissed on Mortis now. But dare is a dare. Collete!

Collete:*runs in* Yes?

Me:*shows a dare*

Collete: Oh, but I asked Mortis yesterday, if he and Bibi could help me with something. This will be hard.

Me:*pats her head and sings* You will be okay.

Collete:*rolls her eyes* Shut up Stolas.

Me: You can go. Enjoy your dare. Oh! And here you have ropes. *gives her ropes*

Collete: Thanks. *leaves with ropes*

---------------------------------------------------Edgar's apartment---------------------------------------

Collete:*walks in* Edgar?! Are you here?!

Edgar: Yes, what do you need?

Collete:*takes a deep breath* Sorry.

Edgar:*confused* What?

Collete:*jumps on him with ropes*

---------------------------------------------After five minutes -------------------------------------------

Edgar:*tied to a chair* Why would you do that?!

Collete:*makes sure that ropes are well tightened* It was a dare.

Mortis:*knocks on the door* Guys? We are here. Can we come in?

Collete:*screams* Of course you can! It's unlocked!

Mortis:*walks in and sees tied up Edgar* What is happening here?

Collete: Nothing. Just a dare.

Bibi: And where's that work, that you were talking about?

Collete: Oh! Right. It's on garden. Come with me. *goes to the garden*

Bibi:*goes after her and notices Mortis, who stands next to Edgar* You're not going with us? 

Mortis:*flinches* What? Oh, of course I'm going with you. *looks at Edgar who looks scared and makes an evil grin* There is just one important thing which I must do. Where is the duct tape?

Edgar: You can't be serious!

Mortis:*ignores him, finds the duct tape and tapes his mouth shut* Now you will be quiet. *goes to the garden with Bibi*

Edgar:*muffled* I will kill you!

Mortis:*whistles happily*

-----------------------------------------------------After few hours-----------------------------------------------

Collete: Thank you so much, guys.

Mortis: Heh, you're welcome. Bye. *leaves*

Collete: Bibi, don't you wanna stay with me for a while?

Bibi: Sorry, I already have something. Bye. *leaves*

Collete:*looks at Edgar* Who done it to you?! *peels off the duck tape*

Edgar: Mortis! I promise I will kill him some day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, please don't kill me for that break. I'm sorry for that, but I had school, I felt a little bit unmotivated and I still don't have some important things, like who have crush on who. I hope this will not happen again. Enjoy your weekend and good night.