Part 65

CV:VORE

CV:VORE

Me: Mortis!

Mortis:*walks in* Do you have a good reason to call me here?

Me: Are you hungry?

Mortis:*his stomach growls a little* Maybe, why are you asking.

Me: Well, because of this! *shows a dare*

Mortis:*licks his lips and his eyes turns a little bit red* You're a little bit too excited for that I'm going to eat someone alive. Again!

Me: Heh, that's not true. Now do it.

Mortis: Yeah, I can't do it when my prey is not here.

Tamara:*teleports* What did you said?

Mortis: Nothing. Come with me.

Me: Wait! *makes Tamara numb against pain* Much better.

Mortis:*raises one eyebrow and looks at me questioningly, but says nothing while he leaves with Tamara*

-------------------------------------------Mortis' mortuary--------------------------------------------

Tamara: So, what do you want to do with me now?

Mortis:*looks hungrily on her and licks his lips, while his stomach is growling loudly* Let me think, I'm not sure. *sudenly smiles evily* Got it.

Tamara: What do you- Woah! *she is carried by Mortis into bathroom and pushed on wall in shower* What the fuck are you going to do?

Mortis:*takes his hoodie and t-shirt down and throws it on the ground.* Undress in your underwear.

Tamara:*blushes* What?! Are you going to fuck me or what?!

Mortis: I don't want that clothes on you, because I will enjoy more of your *starts to drool* delicious flesh. So take your clothes down or I will help you.

Tamara: Hmph, I'm not going to take my clothes downs, so you must deal with it.

Mortis: Wrong answer. *starts taking her clothes down*

Tamar:*bites him*

Mortis:*smiles, takes Tamara under her neck and undress her anyway* You look so *swallows saliva but still drools* tasty. Would you mind if I would taste you? *takes her hand and bites her finger*

Tamara:*tries to bite him*

Mortis: Heh, it's funny how you're trying to bite me. *licks his lips and bites her*

----------------------------------------------After a couple of minutes---------------------------------------

Mortis:*belches loudly and licks the blood from his lips* Wow, you're pretty tasty. *rubs his belly lazily and yawns* You know, I think there's nothing better, than large and tasty meal, relaxing shower and nap while I will digesting my prey. *unbuckles his belt, belches slightly and pats his belly* Aaahh, much better.

Tamara:*respawns*

Mortis:*throws her clothes to her* Here you are and thanks for a snack.

Tamara:*takes her clothes and teleports back to her universe*

Mortis:*takes a shower and goes to sleep*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I hope you will like this chapter. And I also need to thank to my sister for corection.