Part 66

Me: Bonnie!

Me: Bonnie!

Bonnie: Yeah?

Me:*shows a dare* Here.

Bonnie: Oh shit.

Me: Yeah, now do it.

Bonnie: Okay. *leaves*

-----------------------------------------------Tara's house------------------------------------------

Bonnie:*opens doors, but bumps into Mortis* Hi Mortis.

Mortis:*steps away from doors* Hi.

Bonnie: Why are you here?

Mortis: Nothing and I'm a little bit in a rush, so I need to go.

Tara:*calls from kitchen* Are you sure you don't want to stay longer?! It's nice to see you're relaxed!

Mortis: I really need to go back to work, Tara! Thanks for lunch and nice conversation, but boss will be angry if I will be late!

Bonnie: Come on, just because you don't want to be scolded, you will leave? You coward bitch.

Mortis:*freezes on place and smiles nervously* Heh, where did you heard that?

Bonnie:*smiles sweetly* From you.

Tara:*teleports to Mortis and grabs his shoulder*  I think I said something about swear words.

Mortis:*swallows nervoulsy* I'm trying, but it's not that easy as you think. Anyway *puts Tara's hand off his shoulder* I need to go, bye. *quickly leaves house*

Tara: Bye. *turns to Bonnie* And what do you want here?

Bonnie: I had a dare, to say a swear word infront of you. Bye. *leaves*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for waiting guys, I started to working on something another and I also was without ideas. Good night.